Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 8th 2013 new
A few people have asked me to provide the lowdown on Tricia and my long-distance relationship, courtship, and engagement. CM has also asked if I'd be willing to write a blog about those subjects.

I'm more than happy to put pen to paper concerning my relationship with Tricia. It's a subject near and dear to my heart. So, I promise to tell the entire tale later this summer after Tricia and I are wed. As you can imagine, things are a bit hectic right now.

Meanwhile, ask our Lord sincerely for what you want and when He sends someone into your life (and He will), don't hold back - just open your heart to love.
May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: A few people have asked me to provide the lowdown on Tricia and my long-distance relationship, courtship, and engag...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: A few people have asked me to provide the lowdown on Tricia and my long-distance relationship, courtship, and engagement. CM has also asked if I'd be willing to write a blog about those subjects.

I'm more than happy to put pen to paper concerning my relationship with Tricia. It's a subject near and dear to my heart. So, I promise to tell the entire tale later this summer after Tricia and I are wed. As you can imagine, things are a bit hectic right now.

Meanwhile, ask our Lord sincerely for what you want and when He sends someone into your life (and He will), don't hold back - just open your heart to love.
--hide--

Good advice Brad. We need to have an open heart for love to flow both ways. Much happiness to

You and Tricia.

Eileen
Posts 71 - 72 of 72