Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 24th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone send Lauren 927923 a Hug today it is the anniversary of her Petey's death and sh...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Can everyone send Lauren 927923 a Hug today it is the anniversary of her Petey's death and she is having a hard time with it? You can send your regards in this thread or via private emote. She is such a good woman and I hope that we as a community can support her.

Let us also say a prayer for her Peter for the respose of his soul.

May perpetual light shine upon him and may he reast in peace AMEN

--hide--

Shara and everyone thank you so very much. I weathered yesterday much better than I had anticipated and I know it is due to all the prayers and love that surrounded me from all of you and from my friends and family here. When I joined CM a few months back I wasn't really sure why or what I was really doing. I have met the most wonderful people here and been able to engage with people on many levels and having a shared faith, my own faith has been renewed and strengthened. I cannot adequately express the comfort and wisdom I have been blessed to experience here but it has been so very healing. So while I didn't know what I was doing, I suppose God did :-). I know that I will have days in the future that will be sad, but I feel as if I was able to put some peace to this loss. Thank you all.

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Shara and everyone thank you so very much. I weathered yesterday much better than I had...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Shara and everyone thank you so very much. I weathered yesterday much better than I had anticipated and I know it is due to all the prayers and love that surrounded me from all of you and from my friends and family here. When I joined CM a few months back I wasn't really sure why or what I was really doing. I have met the most wonderful people here and been able to engage with people on many levels and having a shared faith, my own faith has been renewed and strengthened. I cannot adequately express the comfort and wisdom I have been blessed to experience here but it has been so very healing. So while I didn't know what I was doing, I suppose God did :-). I know that I will have days in the future that will be sad, but I feel as if I was able to put some peace to this loss. Thank you all.

--hide--

Hi Lauren! A day late, but hugs just the same. hug hug Chelle

Apr 25th 2013 new

hug Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

lauren the community is here to lift you and you troubles to GOD. I pray that GOD send the right people into your life to bring you to a more intimate relationship with Him. rosary

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Shara and everyone thank you so very much. I weathered yesterday much better than I had...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying hug hug hug

Posts 11 - 16 of 16