Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jun 15th 2013 new
(quote) AnnMarie-978607 said: I am turning mine in next week...I literally shelved the thing because I was so frustrated with the process..
I was only married a short while and divorced civilly...So I would literally skip a few years and get to it again.

Welcome to the forums.

Will your canon lawyer follow your paperwork through the tribunal process for you? Sometimes the tribunal can require new paperwork, lose documents, people move, jobs change, etc. In short, the frustrations may continue even after the paperwork is submitted. Having someone on top of it all means one less thing to worry about.
Aug 15th 2013 new
In process must mean something a little different to each person...to me it's...I'm done with the paperwork and its filed. Now just awaiting response. They are awaiting my money. Hope one doesn't have to do with the other.
Aug 15th 2013 new
I think in process means that you have filed for an annulment and are awaiting the outcome. It doesn't mean you are able to marry. It means that you are in the process of your annulment. For example you could of received your first affirmative decision and are waiting and hoping to receive your second affirmative decision that grants you an annulment. If you do not personally like the option of in the process then do not pick that one.
Aug 29th 2013 new
Hi Everyone!
I selected "in process" for my profile since that is my correct status. I then posted an intro. note on my profile explaining that since I was "in process" I would not be able to actively participate in the dating part of CM at this time. I am choosing this time on CM to make friends, learn more about my faith, get involved, etc.. Thanks for the explanations of the various terms!
Posts 21 - 24 of 24