Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Cleveland, OH Social??

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Hi all!

Would anyone in the Cleveland, Ohio area be interested in connecting for some kind of social gathering or event? I see that many other areas of the country have events in their areas, but I have never seen anything listed for Cleveland. Anyone interested????

Blessings!! Kim

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Welcome to the world of CM Apathy ... However, you CAN get something started.

Recruit Singles, non-CM and only a few CMers are likely to participate (but CMers, reluctant as they are, CAN be recruited). I've organized 97 Dinners here w/ the smallest attendance of 3 to a maximum of 30. Excellent Dinners can occur w/ a table of only 8 attendees. We had only 6 M & 3 W at last Friday's 97th Dinner, but the conversation & socalizing was wonderful.

I lived in Cleveland from June 1968 - May 1971 in the Coast Guard. My 1970 Cleveland GF & I liked Dinners at http://www.thecabinofwillowick.com. Check it out. The last time I was in Cleveland was 24 May 1981 to run the Revco Marathon. If I ever get back to Cleveland, I'll definitely attend a CM Event/ Dinner.

Now I'm mostly vegetarian but used to buy The Cabin's $2.00 Steak Dinner in 1970. That causes me to think about that wonderful girl I let get away - probably the biggest error I ever made.

Go get those Clevelanders - Recruit - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!

May 4th 2013 new
Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a nice turnout.
May 5th 2013 new

I would be up for something in the Cleveland area. What kind of things have been done int he past? I am very new here. Do we ever invite other nearby areas (Pittsburg, Toledo, Columbus)?

May 14th 2013 new
I agree it would be great fun for a city on the move!!!
May 14th 2013 new

I'm an hour and a half from Cleveland -- I think I'm in!

May 14th 2013 new

Im in the Cleveland area would be interested in something.

May 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Sheila-808916 said: Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a ni...
(Quote) Sheila-808916 said: Hi Kim, I haven't seen anything for Cleveland recently but there was an event about 5 years ago . It had a nice turnout.
--hide--
Closer to 6 years now I think - it was in 2007, my first year with my present car, and I attended. Would be open to another Cleveland event.
May 22nd 2013 new
I would be inclined to go if it were more centrally located like Akron.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9