Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I recently read a sweet story I would like to share with Cm readers. It was in the Universal Living Rosary Magazine (their organization is on the web they promote the rosary etc) The story was about two people,never married who she at 65 and he at 69 married for the first time. I know it is easy to be discouraged by the dating or lack thereof but it does work out for some. May everyone who reads this be blessed by Jesus in special way. If you are interested in promoting the reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary the Living rosary is a great place to start!!!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kristin-926543 said: I recently read a sweet story I would like to share with Cm readers. It was in the Universal Li...
(Quote) Kristin-926543 said:

I recently read a sweet story I would like to share with Cm readers. It was in the Universal Living Rosary Magazine (their organization is on the web they promote the rosary etc) The story was about two people,never married who she at 65 and he at 69 married for the first time. I know it is easy to be discouraged by the dating or lack thereof but it does work out for some. May everyone who reads this be blessed by Jesus in special way. If you are interested in promoting the reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary the Living rosary is a great place to start!!!

--hide--
Kristin that is a very positive story. Yes it does work out for some. The key is to have faith, pray, trust in God, be hopeful, and have an open heart. All things are possible.

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:...The key is to have faith, pray, trust in God,
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:...The key is to have faith, pray, trust in God,
--hide--
And choose wisely.

I remember my father talking about his sister: "Poor Josephine. She didn't marry until she was 57, and then she married a guy who was no good." sad

Apr 25th 2013 new

With God all things are possible!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4