Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Oct 03 new
I will be praying for you and your family, Tim.
Oct 03 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: I tag-team myself all the time! Oh yeah. High-five (smack)! hahahaha
rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes laughing laughing laughing Johnny, I'm so grateful for guys like you in the forums. Some people can get a little intense. eyepopping
Oct 03 new
(quote) Dana-782979 said: Johnny, I'm so grateful for guys like you in the forums. Some people can get a little intense.
Thanks Dana! I've seen some overly intense. One went into "LOCK DOWN" mode! Gotta have some humor! I laugh at myself all the time...like right now. laughing laughing laughing
Oct 03 new
laughing laughing laughing I'm laughing at you, too.
Oct 03 new
Everything is good again! Susy made it home in time (her text didn't go through! She was late back from Honors Chorus and needed to get assignments from teachers. She is doing really well even though she has had some tough things to go through lately. Julia's class can happen on another night of the week too! Theresa and I have time scheduled in for this weekend and every day this week. God is my help and salvation! He isan ever-present help in times of trouble!
Oct 03 new
I'm laughing with you too, Johnny! ((Group parenting hug!))
Oct 03 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: Single parenting whether done by the father or the mother is tough particularly when the children get bounced between spouses or ex-spouse. My children are completely different than they were before the divorce they were funny full of life before the divorce the way they are now is hard to describe.

Happy is certainly not one of them. The ex-wife is decided to go ahead and marry without an annulment . She hadleft the church and is trying to drag the children into that same hole.

Sometimes it's just enough to get them fed properly after a week of junk food and iMass and convince them that they yes they still need to go to confession. Add to the misery that the X won't let the children come visit me any other time except for the the prescribed times in the children's plan that we put together and well.

Mine is all about herself doesn't matter what the children want ,think or need to do it's about her. Hopefully all of you on here are different
sending prayers as that sounds so challenging
Oct 03 new
I'm glad all is good, again, Rachel. God is Good!!!!
Posts 31 - 38 of 38