Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 17th 2013 new
(quote) Tracy-929496 said: I'd love your input (and your 'twin planner' Mary's!) about putting together a CM campout at my place in Indiana this summer. My handsome (single) son is all for it and promises to keep the grills and firepit roaring!

There are several greenhouses those in tents could use, in case of inclement weather. The lake is teeming with catfish, crappie and bluegill and there's plenty of room for all.

One idea...one dozen free farm-fresh eggs to the first 20 members who sign up! What do you think?

I know, I know...setting a DATE for this event comes first. How about the end of June / first of July?

Dawn and Mary, I'm not doing it if you can't come!!!
I definitely want to come! I love camping, fishing, men tending a fire, and lot's of great friends and laughter. And it would be great to see you again, Tracy. As far as timing.. I guess it depends on how quickly the word can get out, people's schedules, and what you can handle. Given enough notice, I can probably get the time off work.

Tracy, we'll chat soon about it!

Peeps-- be on the lookout for a kickin' time at Tracy's camp out!party
May 18th 2013 new
Ok, checked my schedule. I am in! It will be good to see everyone and meet some new people.

Lucy from Peoria, I might need you to bring me some bread from Avanti's!

Tracy- Depending ont he date, I would be up for a campout. (although, I don't have a tent scratchchin )

Looking forward to see everyone for the walk!
May 18th 2013 new
Ah, you obviously know my area, Beth, if you know Avanti's! When are you arriving in town? I'm not sure yet, myself. School ends on the 31st (I'm a teacher,) so I may come early.

Another campout sounds so generous! Wow! Between this and another Cincy event being discussed for the summer, I may not be home much... cool
May 19th 2013 new
I may be able to come as well... It depends on my schedule, but sounds like a wonderful event. Please keep me informed?

Michelle... perhaps we could share a ride? Steubenville's about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh.
May 19th 2013 new
YEAH!!!! I'm looking forward to sharing the day with you, Beth. hug I'm not exactly sure yet who is coming from the Indy area-- I know some people are still checking out their plans. You might want to check with them about travel plans and see if people want to carpool. Just let me know what your plans are so I know where and when to expect you.
May 19th 2013 new
Hi Debbie! Would love to have you join us. If you haven't checked out the events' page, please do so. I will be updating plans and things there (as well as here.) We are going to have a fantastic group of people to spend the day with.
May 19th 2013 new
Yes, Lucy, I know the area. I did my undergrad at Bradley. I am also a teacher, with our last student day on the 31st as well. I will be arriving in Saturday.
May 22nd 2013 new
The weather forecast looks terrific for the next two weekends. Let's not forget to pray for good weather and safe traveling!!

Anyone who has been thinking about joining us, please do!! We'd love to have more people join us in this public display in support of protecting life! Just contact me with your particulars. cool
May 23rd 2013 new
May 23rd 2013 new
wave It will be good to see you again Beth!!!
Posts 31 - 40 of 50