Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 23rd 2013 new
wave Debbie - Carpooling would be great, but I'm headed out there Friday after lunch and not heading back till Monday morning. Kind of extending my visit a bit. Let me know thru a personal message what your plans are
May 25th 2013 new
Hello friends!! wave I am really excited about seeing you next weekend! Unless you and I have arranged otherwise, let's meet by 9:30 am on Sunday at the cathedral for Mass. (Unfortunately, Bishop Foys is not schedule to have Mass but it will still be absolutely beautiful.) meeting this early will give people time to meet, see the cathedral, and get good seats together. (I will get there even earlier.) Please look for the balloons in the parking lot-- they will identify our group.

If you would like details about where a large group of CM friends are eating on Saturday night, email me. We would love to have you join us!! cool

As always, keep me updated on your plans.
May 27th 2013 new
So even if people can't meet up with us Sunday, they can meet up with us Sat. night for a meal? How cool, Dawn! It sounds like with a meal Sat., Mass at the cathedral and the walk on Sunday, there are lots of options for newbies to join in. biggrin

Thanks for all of your work! wave I'm counting down the days!
May 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lucy-41785 said: So even if people can't meet up with us Sunday, they can meet up with us Sat. night for a meal? How cool, Dawn! It sounds like with a meal Sat., Mass at the cathedral and the walk on Sunday, there are lots of options for newbies to join in.

Thanks for all of your work! I'm counting down the days!
That's right, Lucy! We have quite a good number of people signed up for both the meal and the Sunday Mass and prolife event.

Now, let's pray that the weather is good for Sunday! Praying

If anyone else wants to join us for either or both, it certainly is not too late to do so! We've got people coming in from Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky for this event! clapparty

God bless our event and all those that are coming up! theheart
May 28th 2013 new
Catholic Singles Picnic in northern Kentucky on Saturday, June 1st, 2pm - dark. If you're in town Saturday, and want to attend, I'll let the organizers know to plan for enough food. $5.00 admission for free food.

The 22 listed as attending is deceptive. Many attend but never/ can't signup. They had 40 last year. Details at..
meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles.

May 28th 2013 new
Thank you, Bob, for the invitation. We do have dinner plans already in place. If anyone wants to join the picnic, please contact Bob. (Let me know so we don't count on you for dinner.)

Prayers for good weather for everyone, especially Sunday!Praying
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: Thank you, Bob, for the invitation. We do have dinner plans already in place. If anyone wants to join the picnic, please contact Bob. (Let me know so we don't count on you for dinner.)

Prayers for good weather for everyone, especially Sunday!
Thank you Dawn. I'm not even sure I'm going since this weekend is the 25th-year celebration of the Diocese of Lexington at the Kentucky Horse Park both Saturday and Sunday.

I have worked w/ Michael, one of their Organizers, before. I will let him know if any CMers might attend the Picnic.
May 31st 2013 new
Woo hoo! Just a few days away! Not too late to join the crowd! VERY excited about Mass at the Cathedral. I've heard it's bee-yoo-ti-ful!
Jun 12th 2013 new
A lot of my friends went to this event. They were part of the GCYAL group.
Jun 13th 2013 new
That's great, Chris! Hopefully, you can join your friends or make some new CM friends of faith in a future event. Where two or three or gathered...
Posts 41 - 50 of 50