Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Yoo hoo, Lina......

Happy birthday to you.....CM's Word Association Thread expert biggrin

May you enjoy your special day and be blessed with many more.

And now ---- party time..... cookie Happy Birthday! wave You get a Gold Star! hug

Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

** H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y **

Apr 25th 2013 new

** H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y **

Apr 25th 2013 new
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINA Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! heart rose rose rose May you have a blessed and joyful day! biggrin
Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Lina! It's going to be a long birthday weekend for you with lots of CM buddies in your event. I'm sure it's going to be a memorable one. ENjoy and God bless you... present Cheers! balloon Happy Birthday! biggrin

Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

:clap: :clap: :goldstar: Wordstar :note: :note: :party: :party: :highfive:

Apr 25th 2013 new

hug Happy Birthday! and Praying

Happy Birthday Lina, and many blessings throughout the year!!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! theheart theheart clap clap rose rose Cheers! Cheers!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Lina! Many blessings in the year ahead! Happy Birthday! discoball party

Apr 25th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Lina. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer. Happy Birthday! hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 87