Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 26th 2013 new
Happy Birthday! Belated happy birthday, have another day or two of cake and well wishes
Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hope the curds aren't the same ones Andy & I forgot in your fridge....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hope the curds aren't the same ones Andy & I forgot in your fridge....

--hide--
LOL! No, those were eaten long ago. These are new ones. And if you like beer, Leinenkugel's has a mixed berry type and a summer shandy (lemon) type. You mix them and have a "pink lemonade." It truly tastes good but I am such a lightweight in terms of consumption that I need to share it w/someone e lse.

Apr 26th 2013 new
And I'm no beer drinker, but I have tried those flavored/sweetened beer mixes before. beer Thanks! faint
Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Belated happy birthday, have another day or two of cake and well wishes
(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Belated happy birthday, have another day or two of cake and well wishes
--hide--
You're so sweet, Monica! Thank you! rose

Apr 27th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Happy Birthday!
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Happy Birthday!

--hide--
wave Thanks, Julie!

Apr 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Aw, thanks, Lina, for having a birthday so we could do this for you!!!
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Aw, thanks, Lina, for having a birthday so we could do this for you!!!

--hide--

laughing laughing Yes, it was nice of you, Lina, to decide to have a birthday...Of course if you had not, neither you nor any of us would know you! rolling eyes
Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Yes, it was nice of you, Lina, to decide to have a birthday...Of course if you had not, neither y...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Yes, it was nice of you, Lina, to decide to have a birthday...Of course if you had not, neither you nor any of us would know you!
--hide--
laughing

Apr 28th 2013 new

Happy Belated Birthday, Lina!!! Party hearty! Happy Birthday! party

I trust cm Phoenix Spring is going well.

Apr 29th 2013 new

I'll let others speak for themselves--but I had a great time!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Patrick! wave

Posts 71 - 80 of 87