Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 29th 2013 new

Sometimes, a thing that was worth doing once is worth doing twice. So, somewhere on this planet ... is your doppelganger?

Apr 29th 2013 new

TKC!

A very belated birthday wish to you Lina...!!! Wishing you the choicest of graces Our Good Lord can muster up for you... rose rose rose

His Peace... theheart

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: TKC! A very belated birthday wish to you Lina...!!! Wishing you the choicest of graces Ou...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

TKC!

A very belated birthday wish to you Lina...!!! Wishing you the choicest of graces Our Good Lord can muster up for you...

His Peace...

--hide--
rose Thank you, Debbie!
I hope your retreat was Dove -filled.

Apr 30th 2013 new
So sorry I missed your birthday Lina. Hope it was great!

Eileen
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: So sorry I missed your birthday Lina. Hope it was great! Eileen
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: So sorry I missed your birthday Lina. Hope it was great!

Eileen
--hide--
Aw, thank you, Eileen! The Happy Birthday! was huge, so I'm sure there's some left to share with you! wink

May 1st 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Deja vu... eyepopping

Happy birthday to you, Lina! (You know that I'm "itching" scratchchin to post the photo I took of the guitar minstrel at El Encantaro leading us in the Birthday Song) biggrin note

Thanks for sharing your special day with us, and hoping God brings you joy, happiness, and good health all year! hug hug

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Deja vu... Happy birthday to you, Lina! (You know that I'm "itching" to p...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Deja vu...

Happy birthday to you, Lina! (You know that I'm "itching" to post the photo I took of the guitar minstrel at El Encantaro leading us in the Birthday Song)

Thanks for sharing your special day with us, and hoping God brings you joy, happiness, and good health all year!

--hide--
You guys were something Friday night! Good thing I don't embarrass too easily! embarassed Thank you !

(El Encanto)

Posts 81 - 87 of 87