Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 27 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Am I ugly or nice?? Since you asked about you, and I am currently without anyone knocking on my door either, does that mean I'm ugly and not nice? I think neither of us is unattractive or unworthy of love. We just haven't met our match yet. I pray we all find our matches soon!
Yes, we are all worthy of love, deep and abundant love. We may find it romantically or not.
This is a true story. A very wise child once taught me something. She would say, "I am a child of God," then change the emphasis each time:
I AM a child of God.
I am A child of God.
I am a CHILD of God.
It is such a beautiful prayer/meditation.

May 27 new
Rachel had the perfect response! I am always asking myself the same thing. And you know what? I have come to take heart in that beautiful Michael Buble' song, "I Haven't met you yet" I hope to meet someone. I don't expect to meet someone. I'll be surprised when I do meet him! And I will enjoy the time God has given me in the meantime!
May 29 new
Dude, many people may find my response too forward or indeed offensive. I assure you, I am only trying to answer an honest question with an honest answer.

FIrst - get a professional photographer. You want to put your best foot forward, no? Then don't just grab any photo from aunt Matilda taken last Christmas. Go to a professional. You are worth a few Aussie bucks, no?

And - well, here it gets to personal preference. Don't say a word, but I color my hair! Wow. And not that crimson junk that comes out of a box, but from a real stylist salon. Heck, women do it every day. Again, are you worth it?

Finally, (and this is for the truly vain, and my hand is raised), I got a nip 'n tuck around the eyelids. My optometrist suggested it, and it cost a pretty penny, but besides the medical benefits I believe it took 5 years off my appearance. Am I trying to deceive anyone by this? Heck no - my honest age is listed in my profile, but (as I say) put your best foot forward.

Hope this helps. Good luck. God bless.

Jun 07 new
I agree with Frank. These days over 30 seems unacceptable. Interiorly I still feel 16, 21, 35. But the mirror tells me differently.

I'm trusting God to bring the right man at the right time. In the meantime I'm meeting very interesting and wonderful people.
Jun 07 new
God thinks that you are AWESOME ! You need to start believing it, my friend ..

I will pray for you ..
Jun 10 new
Ben,
You were given great advice ... One thing I will add is if you asked me that question, I would be in shock and have to flounder around for words that wouldn't hurt your feelings....that would start our conversation with awkwardness. eyepopping Not a good way to begin a conversation (in my opinion). faint

And ugly or nice aren't 'opposites'. scratchchin You should always be nice...... I think when someone is nice they are very attractive! wave
Jun 10 new
You better watch out
You better not cry.
You better not pout
I'm telling you why.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

He knows if you are sleeping
He knows if you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good
so be good for goodness sake...

Now,,,GO TO BED !!!

luv