Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.youtube.com

This really made me smile, but, truthfully, it should have made me upset.

What gives with these people? They are "out to lunch," as they sign the petition.

Apr 25 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.youtube.com really made...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

www.youtube.com

What gives with these people? They are "out to lunch," as they sign the petition.

--hide--

After they sign to repeal the 2nd amendment, then they can sign to repeal the 6th and 7th amendment as well...

www.youtube.com

(note, the camera men gets distracted at one point in the beginning, rolling eyes)

Apr 25 new

Speaking of people who are out to lunch...

Wonder if the people interviewed in this video a handful of years ago are close relatives to those who were "out to lunch" and signed to repeal the 4th, 6th, and 7th amendments. (I love the accuracy and depth of knowledge revealed in their answers.....)

www.youtube.com

Apr 25 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: After they sign to repeal the 2nd amendment, then they can sign to repeal the 6th an...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

After they sign to repeal the 2nd amendment, then they can sign to repeal the 6th and 7th amendment as well...

www.youtube.com

(note, the camera men gets distracted at one point in the beginning, )

--hide--

Yep, those beach people will sign anything. And the cameraman seemed to get a bit bored as you pointed out. Good video.
Thank you.

Apr 25 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Speaking of people who are out to lunch... Wonder if the people interviewed i...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Speaking of people who are out to lunch...

Wonder if the people interviewed in this video a handful of years ago are close relatives to those who were "out to lunch" and signed to repeal the 4th, 6th, and 7th amendments. (I love the accuracy and depth of knowledge revealed in their answers.....)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Wendy: This was in the movie about Obama 2016. I don't think they gave the movie any credit. One would wonder what exactly
people know about our Government. Not much, I can tell you from these videos.

Apr 25 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.youtube.com really made...

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Too Funny!! I bet he is out in California (no offense but...) Has anyone seen the 30-min movie 180? (if I knew how to attach the link I would)

Apr 25 new

(Quote) Helena-961554 said: Too Funny!! I bet he is out in California (no offense but...) Has anyone seen the 3...
(Quote) Helena-961554 said:

Too Funny!! I bet he is out in California (no offense but...) Has anyone seen the 30-min movie 180? (if I knew how to attach the link I would)

--hide--

Helena: I have to try to find that movie "180." Is that the whole title?

Apr 25 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Yep, those beach people will sign anything.

Yep, those beach people will sign anything.

--hide--
laughing He certainly proves a point. How dumb can people be. In addition to supporting the ridiculous notion behind the purported petition, they provided their signature and birthdate to a total stranger hanging out on a beach without hesitation.

Reminded me of the interview with Obama voters. www.youtube.com

Oh, I see great minds think alike and Wendy posted same analogy!
Apr 25 new
(Quote) Helena-961554 said: Too Funny!! I bet he is out in California (no offense but...) Has anyone seen the 30-min m...
(Quote) Helena-961554 said:

--hide--
You're probably right. He's based in San Diego. It's comical.
Apr 26 new

Here is the website:

http://www.180movie.com

If that doesn't show up go to 180movie.com

Helena

Posts 1 - 10 of 12