Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 25th 2013 new

Jackie, that stinks! ... Don't pay that bill until you try all options and appeal all over the place! You have rights, too!!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying hugKeep all your paperwork, notes, names of people you spoke to, etc. Financial blows like this can side line you; don't let it. Trust in the Lord, he's walking right beside you.

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying

There may be an ombudsman type position with your insurance carrier to help you sort through this. It's possible the doctor who did the scope could be jeopardizing their relationship with the carrier by failing to warn you that the anesthesiologist might not be covered. I wouldn't be afraid to use that leverage if it comes down to it. Your state's insurance regulation department or attorney general, may also have an office to help with consumer problems like this. Chances are that if you perservere, either the insurance carrier or the doctor's office will make it right.

Apr 25th 2013 new

Thanks for the support, advice and prayers, I sent in my appeal and will be sending a letter to my gastroenterologist where I had it done with my situation, I don't understand how this all could even be possible one in network and one out of network working under the same roof and same procedure..it doesn't make any sense, fiscally speaking...but that's just me.again thanks!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

With God nothing is impossible. Will lift you up in prayer Jacqueline. God bless Praying Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

Can you keep us posted? Praying This can't possibly be right that they could get away with this!!!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 39