Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 26 new

Praying

Apr 26 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 26 new

So sorry Jacqueline----i had that happen to me with a dentist alwhile back-they said i was covered found out i wasn't --i didn't have to pay----i am in the situation again with someone else--i spoke with them ?in Oct they said they were fixing the system-this month they sent a bill(alot smaller then yours)-i called them back and they said they get back with me--one will be paid she said but another might not--i wasn't even told about that one until now-WHAT?--hopefully i don't have to pay--if i do it will be a small amount????May God be with you and those who are involved with this casetheheart rosary

Apr 26 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Please pray for a situation, I receive...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Please pray for a situation, I received a huge anesthesiology bill from an endoscope and colonoscopy from a year ago! Well it turns out the anesthesiologist wasn’t even in network and they are not paying him, I had no control as to who he was since I was given my appointment at my doctor’s office and the procedure was done by her in her office, she’s in NETWORK…now I’m saddled with an 8k bill I can’t afford to pay…I called my carrier and they attempted to do something online but my only other alternative was to appeal it which I sent them paperwork to get done. Go figure, had I known he wasn’t covered, I wouldn’t have had it done or would have gone elsewhere, their mess up and I’m left paying the piper…Thank you all.

--hide--
May the Lord provide peace and multiply the loaves.Amen

Apr 27 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Please pray for a situation, I received a hu...

Please pray for a situation, I received a huge anesthesiology bill from an endoscope and colonoscopy from a year ago! Well it turns out the anesthesiologist wasn’t even in network and they are not paying him, I had no control as to who he was since I was given my appointment at my doctor’s office and the procedure was done by her in her office, she’s in NETWORK…now I’m saddled with an 8k bill I can’t afford to pay…I called my carrier and they attempted to do something online but my only other alternative was to appeal it which I sent them paperwork to get done. Go figure, had I known he wasn’t covered, I wouldn’t have had it done or would have gone elsewhere, their mess up and I’m left paying the piper…Thank you all.

--hide--

The Prayer of St. Patrick

I arise today

Through the strength of heaven;

Light of the sun,

Splendor of fire,

Speed of lightning,

Swiftness of the wind,

Depth of the sea,

Stability of the earth,

Firmness of the rock.

I arise today

Through God's strength to pilot me;

God's might to uphold me,

God's wisdom to guide me,

God's eye to look before me,

God's ear to hear me,

God's word to speak for me,

God's hand to guard me,

God's way to lie before me,

God's shield to protect me,

God's hosts to save me

Afar and anear,

Alone or in a mulitude.

Christ shield me today

Against wounding

Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,

Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,

Christ on my right, Christ on my left,

Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,

Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,

Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,

Christ in the eye that sees me,

Christ in the ear that hears me.

I arise today

Through the mighty strength

Of the Lord of creation.
Apr 27 new

Praying

Apr 27 new

Praying

Apr 29 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Please pray for a situation, I receive...

--hide--

Praying oh dear Just read this now Sure hope you will not be stuck with this Big bill

Blessings to our dear Miss Jackie that God will take care of this situation for you Praying Kathleen

Apr 29 new

Prayers for you and your situation Praying Jesus I trust in You! theheart

Posts 31 - 39 of 39