Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 27th 2013 new

Praying for you Claudia. Hang in there. Praying hug

Apr 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary I know the pain as I had that when I was a kid (recoverd in couple of days with ice pack and rest). Hope & pray that you heel well and that it's wasn't too serious. Get better soon & God Bless!! crossfingers rose

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Matthew-956443 said: I know the pain as I had that when I was a kid (recoverd in couple of days with ice pack and rest). Hope &a...
(Quote) Matthew-956443 said:

I know the pain as I had that when I was a kid (recoverd in couple of days with ice pack and rest). Hope & pray that you heel well and that it's wasn't too serious. Get better soon & God Bless!!

--hide--

Thank you so much for your prayers. I am feeling much better than the day it happened.
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Praying for you Claudia. Hang in there.
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Praying for you Claudia. Hang in there.

--hide--

Thank you!
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I just noticed that my iPad thinks it corrected my word but it doesn't make sense. Glad you figured i...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

I just noticed that my iPad thinks it corrected my word but it doesn't make sense. Glad you figured it out Claudia! I just thought it was funny being upside down ... Like that is how you felt!

Eileen
--hide--
Lol.
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: prayers for a speedy and full recovery
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

prayers for a speedy and full recovery

--hide--

Thank you and God Bless!
Posts 31 - 36 of 36