Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 26th 2013 new

Pray that God heal your foot so that you can resume the activities that you enjoy. God Bless

Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Apr 26th 2013 new

So Sorry Michael--if it isn't one thing it is something else---but God is Lord of Lords and King of Kings-He is in charge-Yae!---in His Compassion-May Jesus touch you with His Healing Love----Come Holy SPirit be with Michael -guide him through this time to the starting line againtheheart rosary

Apr 26th 2013 new

& remember...

Follow you're doctor's plan.

"It's important not to get discouraged during ankle fracture treatment. With time, most of the range of motion and strength of the ankle will resume. However, this will not happen overnight."

www.chroniclet.com

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying hug Praying you are feeling better today. theheart

Apr 26th 2013 new

rosary Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

Thank you, all. No new word today after followup MRI.

I did have a 9 year old girl try to race me in the pool, though. Thank Heaven for strength and stamina, cuz I'm terribly inefficient! :-)

(Looks like swimming is it for awhile... maybe cycling pending word from the doc.)

Blessings, all,

Michael

Apr 26th 2013 new
Prayers and I would suggest volunteering at your shelter, church or library or youth center...this will help you with with social situation.
Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: Thank you, all. No new word today after followup MRI. I did have a 9 year old girl try t...
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

Thank you, all. No new word today after followup MRI.

I did have a 9 year old girl try to race me in the pool, though. Thank Heaven for strength and stamina, cuz I'm terribly inefficient! :-)

(Looks like swimming is it for awhile... maybe cycling pending word from the doc.)

Blessings, all,

Michael

--hide--
Michael, I have a dear friend who does something called spiritual touch healing. It is the most amazing energy to have someone pray over you to heal and to allow yourself that healing energy in. I recommend that you Google that and determine if you can find someone in your area to do that for you.

Oh, and the injury is not stupid. It got you to stop running so you would not be further injured. Our bodies are wonderful, intricate, constantly evolving. Praise God for the infinite wisdom in them!

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying ** for a swift and complete healing.

AND

Praying ** that you will find other social opportunities in the meantime.

Posts 11 - 20 of 38