Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-901618 said: .... get into the mind of the kind of man you want to attract
(Quote) Frank-901618 said: .... get into the mind of the kind of man you want to attract
--hide--
This is the hard part -- trying to think like the other sex.
It's a great skill to have, once you've developed it.

Apr 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said: What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten not...
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said:

What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten nothing. What am I doing wrong??

--hide--

One month? That is nothing to complain about. I have been here for two years and can go months without anyone looking at it, then get weeks at a time with some activity.

As they say, "let go and let God".
Apr 26th 2013 new
The other thing is, don't let Catholic Match or any other online place be the only place where you are searching. Let it be one thing among many.
Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: 2. What do men want? Drinks, snacks, and don't block the TV.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

2. What do men want? Drinks, snacks, and don't block the TV.

--hide--

Well said Marge! thumbsup Spoken from a wise woman with experience. Oh yeah and after marriage add sex to that list, and in that case it would be ok to block the TV laughing laughing just done during the World Series! baseball

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-793888 said: Well said Marge! Spoken from a wise woman with experience. Oh yeah and after marriag...
(Quote) Peter-793888 said:

Well said Marge! Spoken from a wise woman with experience. Oh yeah and after marriage add sex to that list, and in that case it would be ok to block the TV just done during the World Series!

--hide--
LOL!

Apr 26th 2013 new

Nicole,

I wish I knew. I've been on a month and haven't had any luck either. Not sure what d to do.

Kathy

Apr 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said: What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten not...
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said:

What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten nothing. What am I doing wrong??

--hide--

MY LAST FIRST DATE!!!!...I am tired of throwing horseshoes for good luck!!!
Apr 26th 2013 new

I also invite men that I might be interested in to join the forums.

Apr 26th 2013 new

Since men are mostly visual, an attractive picture usually means an attractive woman; for me means healthy and active and looking into her profile to check out her values and background....and then possibly contacting if I like everything I read.

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: MY LAST FIRST DATE!!!!...I am tired of throwing horseshoes for good luck!!!
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

MY LAST FIRST DATE!!!!...I am tired of throwing horseshoes for good luck!!!
--hide--

What does that mean?

Posts 11 - 20 of 94