Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-595743 said: Hi there, I haven't viewed your profile (yet), but do you have a clear profile photograph and full scrapb...
(Quote) Richard-595743 said:

Hi there, I haven't viewed your profile (yet), but do you have a clear profile photograph and full scrapbook that feature you? If not, make sure your scrapbook is full and kept up-to-date. The same is true for men, obviously, as they should have a full and up-to-date scrapbook. Those on this website who do not, should turn their profiles off until they are actually ready to date and put themselves out there, so to speak, as this is a dating site.

--hide--

I don't think you can turn off your profile. There has to be one there. Yes, it is a dating site and so much more.
Apr 28th 2013 new

I was going to suggest that he start throwing them northwards.

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So . . . .maybe JUST MAYBE you should go a little further south.
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

So . . . .maybe JUST MAYBE you should go a little further south.

--hide--
Is that an invitation from you for Jim??? Seems like it to me.
Apr 28th 2013 new

OOPS!! I do not have a TV!!

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: 1. Not doing anything wrong. This is how Catholic online "dating" works...for lack of a...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

1. Not doing anything wrong. This is how Catholic online "dating" works...for lack of a better word.

2. What do men want? Drinks, snacks, and don't block the TV.

--hide--

Don't forget bacon and football. Snicker!

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Is that an invitation from you for Jim??? Seems like it to me.
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Is that an invitation from you for Jim??? Seems like it to me.
--hide--

Jim and I have been flirting for about a year now. Blinded by love lovestruck!
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Jim and I have been flirting for about a year now.
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Jim and I have been flirting for about a year now.
--hide--

You are awesome. I wish my job did not keep me in NYC for the next two years
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said: What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten not...
(Quote) Nicole-958786 said:

What does it take to get a man to notice your profile??? I've been on here for over a month and gotten nothing. What am I doing wrong??

--hide--

Nicole, you need to add more about what makes you who you are and what distinguishes you from other women. Also what kind of a man do you want to attract?

It might help you to put additional details into your profile.
Apr 28th 2013 new
I am sorry to hear you are having this problem but I am glad to know its more than just an idaho problem lol... I have been on here for a few months now and haven't received a response to any of my messages, nor have I received any messages from women as of yet:(... As to your question of what men really want, I would prefer that a women take the reigns with the online dating and make the first move. I know it sounds a bit cowardley but to avoid the feelings of being perceived as desperate or creepy it would be nice if you made the first move. Pictures are a must and preferably full body images, at least one recent photo helps. In the real world I have no problems making the first move but online it just seems different... Thanks for the topic and I hope to hear some thoughts from the women readers on this...
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: This is the hard part -- trying to think like the other sex. It's a great skill to have, ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

This is the hard part -- trying to think like the other sex.
It's a great skill to have, once you've developed it.

--hide--

Yes, it is! Sometimes, being a Momma's boy pays off.

Posts 31 - 40 of 94