Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray or my sons' success in their studies.

The last one was offered a full scholarship in USA which they reneged on.This semester I was recently told I have to pay part within the next two months.They already stopped his meals.They promised to restart it after I spoke to them.Praying that God will multiply the loaves and some miracle will occur.Pray for him to have peace of mind and the Holy Spirit guidance as he goes into exams soon.

Thanks in advance

Apr 26 new

Praying hug Praying for your son. Same sort of financial aid thing happened to my oldest; stopping his meals, etc. I had to get an advisor to physically go through his paperwork in his file before they found out he HAD received aid, but the school had not applied it to his account. You have to be a little tough on them. The Financial Aid people deal with so many students... it's not their meals that are being stopped! God Bless your son during exams and dealing with this additional problem. Hang in there Sherrill-anne! You are your son's best advocate with Financial Aid. Make a pest out of yourself, if you have to. Jesus will be right by your side. theheart

Apr 26 new

rosary Praying

Apr 26 new
Prayers
Apr 26 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Please pray or my sons' success in their studies. The last one was offered ...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Please pray or my sons' success in their studies.

The last one was offered a full scholarship in USA which they reneged on.This semester I was recently told I have to pay part within the next two months.They already stopped his meals.They promised to restart it after I spoke to them.Praying that God will multiply the loaves and some miracle will occur.Pray for him to have peace of mind and the Holy Spirit guidance as he goes into exams soon.

Thanks in advance

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Apr 26 new

I am so sorry this is happening to you and your son. This also to someone in my extended family many years ago and in a different culture. May all turn out well for you. theheart Praying

Apr 26 new

Praying for you and your children and for it all to work out.

Apr 26 new

Praying hug

Apr 26 new

Hi Sherrill-anne-----------Come Holy Spirit Dove ------theheart rosary

Apr 26 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 25