Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-709384 said: Not what happened exactly very suprised at Catholic Match members
(Quote) Martha-709384 said:

Not what happened exactly very suprised at Catholic Match members

--hide--
Martha, could you please clarify what you mean?

May 4th 2013 new

Being a nurse in Boston, I'm thinking that the police were just trying to secure the area and, they were probably just looking out for the safety of the priests. Also, the main focus was to rush and stabilize who they could. I work at a Catholic hospital in Boston and our priest's beeper goes off more than anyone's. He is actually requested by many other religions as well. It is truly sad that last rights were not administered to the victims. theheart

May 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Martha, could you please clarify what you mean?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Martha, could you please clarify what you mean?

--hide--

Lina, from what I read in the press, a priest did attempt to get to the scene but was turned back. He then went back to his church and opened the doors to everyone. Yes I believe he adminstered to all who came.
May 6th 2013 new
CatholicVote's piece on priests being barred from administering sacraments to the injured/dying in Boston -

www.catholicvote.org
Posts 31 - 34 of 34