Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 27th 2013 new

Thanks for sharing this Clair, will definitely keep Bahar in my prayers.

Apr 27th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 27th 2013 new

rosary Praying rosary

Apr 27th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying for Bahar.

Apr 27th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: I really don't know how to say thank you for prayers. Thank you Clair, You are an Angel ...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

I really don't know how to say thank you for prayers. Thank you Clair, You are an Angel , I can't believe it that you cared for me.

I was thinking that asking prayers is selfish while there are people who need prayers more than me, but Clair told me that it's not selfish.

I have chosen this way, I knew about difficulties, and I knew that Lord will save me.

I was so nervous today but with your prayers I feel that today Lord sent Clair to strengthen my faith.

Clair

--hide--
Many think it is more nobel to give than to receive. If no one received no one could give. One needs the other! We are seeing the physical effects of a spiritual battle in the world today. Christion love cakks us ri want the best for each other. What is better than asking all heaven to help you Bahar? As you are helped God will work through you to help others!
Apr 29th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Continuing to develop the beauty God placed in you, so you can be a shining example of God's love to a...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Continuing to develop the beauty God placed in you, so you can be a shining example of God's love to all who meet you!
--hide--

smile rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 31