Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marie-358484 said: Did everyone know that the little boy who was killed was a Catholic who had just recently had his...
(Quote) Marie-358484 said:

Did everyone know that the little boy who was killed was a Catholic who had just recently had his First Communion? Better to die a martyr than destroyed by sin, even if it is a trajedy for the family. He was such a handsome little man i hear, that it could have been better for him than the trouble he could have gotten into down the line with being spoiled and and adored by his parents and the feminine current of no-faith that is presently being sent out into our society. Three Hail Mary's for the strength of the family to be happy to let God have their boy.

--hide--

I wouldn't feel good about saying that the young boy was better off dying because he could have been
pushed into sin. I would rather say that the young boy is in heaven now and in a good place. It makes me sad
to think he never had a chance at life. And it is really good that he died after his first Penance and Communion. Amen
to him and his family. They do need our prayers.

Posts 11 - 11 of 11