Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 27th 2013 new
I, too, wonder if this is worth it. I have been on the site for a couple of months. And, of course, we are from the generation in which women waited for a man to contact them. And only twenty people have viewed my profile. My profile may have faults, but only twenty men know that. And, at 69, I would like someone within five years of my age, not fifteen. Do others have the same experience?
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said: I am saddened that Jerry did not have a bracket for me. Now what should I do?

Help, Help, Jerry
Hi Philip,

I apologize profusely for the oversight and will have a bracket custom-made for you stat!

Seriously, the post I was responding to asked specifically about the 65-79 age range, so I limited my response to that range, primarily because gathering the stats was so tedious.

Sep 6th 2013 new
Selecting from the Birthday list is a good ice breaker to someone who catches your eye. just send them a birthday hello.
Sep 7th 2013 new
Sometimes I do not know whether to laugh or not, when contacted by either a man in his 40s...or 80!

Leslie
Sep 14th 2013 new
(quote) Leslie-398766 said: Sometimes I do not know whether to laugh or not, when contacted by either a man in his 40s...or 80!

Leslie
Looks like this string has about run its course. But I would like to reply to you Leslie. Take it as a compliment. Your picture shows you to be younger looking than most 70 year old people and quite pretty.
Myself, I am 71 in a few days, and fairly active even though I hobble with a cane. If you are not interested, you can always ignore the contact or politely turn it down.
quentin
Sep 14th 2013 new
Thank you Quentin for the compliments! Just read your message to me also. Will soon reply.

Leslie
Sep 23rd 2013 new
I agree with you Nora. We are the same age. :-) A five year above or below mu age would be the biggest jump. Also agree having the man make the first move is how things were done back in the day. Having such a late start at my age has been an eye opener. Those in their 30's and 40's have no idea what we are experiencing. It is like "new rules" all of a sudden. God help us!
Posts 31 - 37 of 37