Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying hug DoveGod Bless you and your family Gigi. My fathers suffered a long painful time before his passing. He was received into the Almighty's Loving arms the day after my 26th birthday. I still miss him everyday, but am glad he is not suffering any longer. That, and the Blessings of God, are what pulled me through. My prayers are with you. theheart rose

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying PrayingMay God take your father to heaven soon. So sorry for you and your family.

Apr 28th 2013 new

Gigi, many prayers and hugs as well.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Gigi-865956 said: I would like to ask for prayers for my father. He is the last stages of Hospice care. On Good Frid...
(Quote) Gigi-865956 said:

I would like to ask for prayers for my father. He is the last stages of Hospice care. On Good Friday, he was given 2 weeks to 2 months to live. We are past a month. He is now totaly bed-ridden and is suffering. I know that God is good and his journey on Earth is nearly over.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying theheart Praying

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Gigi-865956 said: I would like to ask for prayers for my father. He is the last stages of Hospice care. On Good Frid...
(Quote) Gigi-865956 said:

I would like to ask for prayers for my father. He is the last stages of Hospice care. On Good Friday, he was given 2 weeks to 2 months to live. We are past a month. He is now totaly bed-ridden and is suffering. I know that God is good and his journey on Earth is nearly over.

--hide--

Praying For your Father Praying

Apr 28th 2013 new

Dear God: I pray for Gigi's father, we hope you will always take care for him.

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying theheart

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying Prayers for your father, yourself & family. rosary hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 29