Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-958996 said: Girls on Film - Duran Duran (again from that magnificent first album) https:...
(Quote) Thomas-958996 said:


Girls on Film - Duran Duran (again from that magnificent first album)

www.youtube.com

--hide--
"Where the Boys are"

LOCKED
Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: (Quote) Thomas-958996 said: Girls on Film - Duran Duran (again from that mag...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Quote:
Thomas-958996 said:


Girls on Film - Duran Duran (again from that magnificent first album)

www.youtube.com


"Where the Boys are"

--hide--
This, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold!

"Gold" by Britt Nicole youtu.be
LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: This, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, you're worth more than...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: This, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold!



"Gold" by Britt Nicole youtu.be
--hide--


thumbsup thumbsup

Watch Me Shine, Joanna Pacitti . . . . . youtu.be
LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) May-414643 said: Watch Me Shine, Joanna Pacitti . . . . . youtu.be
(Quote) May-414643 said:



Watch Me Shine, Joanna Pacitti . . . . . youtu.be
--hide--
workin hard May!
"You are so Beautiful to Me"

LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: workin hard May!"You are so Beautiful to Me"
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

workin hard May!
"You are so Beautiful to Me"

--hide--


Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friends

youtu.be



(I have sung this song karaoke)

LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friendshttp://youtu.be/nCrlyX6XbTU<...
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:



Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friends

youtu.be



(I have sung this song karaoke)

--hide--
Please Help Me I'm Fallin' -- Hank Locklin..... youtu.be

Steven -- about you're karaoke singing -- was that a warning???? laughing

LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Please Help Me I'm Fallin' -- Hank Locklin..... youtu.be Steven -...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Please Help Me I'm Fallin' -- Hank Locklin..... youtu.be

Steven -- about you're karaoke singing -- was that a warning????

--hide--


The Beatles--- Help! I Need Somebody Music Video


youtu.be


Ray--laughing It is not a warning just "Helpful Information" :)

LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Please Help Me I'm Fallin' -- Hank Locklin..... youtu.be Steven -...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Please Help Me I'm Fallin' -- Hank Locklin..... youtu.be

Steven -- about you're karaoke singing -- was that a warning????

--hide--
"Help Me" Joanie Mitchell

Ray when we gonna hear YOUR singing!? You and Lina should line it up!!!cool note note

LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: "Help Me" Joanie MitchellRay when we gonna hear YOUR singing!? You and Lina shou...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

"Help Me" Joanie Mitchell

Ray when we gonna hear YOUR singing!? You and Lina should line it up!!!

--hide--


Jim Croce - Greatest Hits - I Got A Name

youtu.be

(I like Singing this song karaoke)


LOCKED
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: "Help Me" Joanie MitchellRay when we gonna hear YOUR singing!? You and Lina shou...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

"Help Me" Joanie Mitchell

Ray when we gonna hear YOUR singing!? You and Lina should line it up!!!

--hide--
Jane -- I did our Church choir a favor. I didn't join. laughing

LOCKED
Posts 11 - 20 of 200