Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Amy-56598 said: Leon!! Happy Birthday!! May God bless you abu...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Leon!! Happy Birthday!! May God bless you abundantly and always!!!

Josephine, thank you for starting a birthday thread for one who is arguable one of the finest men on the planet!!

Amy

--hide--

It was my pleasure. I was suprises at that point that no one else had, but I see now anyone would have. I just unintentionally beat everyone to it. laughing

Leon, you're very special here.

hug hersheyskiss rose
May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Happy birthday, Leon! Sorry I missed your special day, but those crazies in CM Phoenix had me h...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Happy birthday, Leon! Sorry I missed your special day, but those crazies in CM Phoenix had me hog-tied by the pool...

May you be blessed all the days of your life, be one with all of us in Christ, and have just enough fun to keep both YOUR LIFE and OURS rolling in laughter and joy this year!

--hide--

Beverly,

Thank for the kind birthday wishes. Don't be concerned about not posting on the actual day. I am pleased to hear you all had a great time in Arizona. From what I read, that Lina lady sure did a wonderful job.

I look forward to having a great year.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: ...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON

Kevin,

Thank you sir. I kept waiting for one of your famous Kevinisms but will probably need to wait for another day or someone else's thread.

Blessings,

Leon

I guess what I should have said was:

"I can't believe today your age is 66;

it seems like only yesterday it was 65."

I hope you had a great birthday.

--hide--

Kevin,

Thank you kindly.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip thro...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Once again, thank you so very much.

Blessings always,

Leon

Leon!! Happy Birthday!! May God bless you abundantly and always!!!

Josephine, thank you for starting a birthday thread for one who is arguable one of the finest men on the planet!!

Amy

--hide--

Amy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes but one of the finest men on the planet? You may want to ask God about that one. I forgot to tell you all I am one of His special ed souls. Although I sing the hymns during Mass, I am not a good singer. As Ray stated in another thread, our choir is also most thankful. One Sunday during Mass, I felt His presence during one of those hymns. I thought I heard Our Blessed Lord whispering in my ear if I stopped singing, He would grant me a plenary indulgence on the spot. laughing

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,Hello to the lovely lady from Canada. I appreciate the kind words. H...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

Hello to the lovely lady from Canada. I appreciate the kind words.

Hope the weather is getting warmer as you all get the type of cold I am not sure I could endure.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--
Hi Leon,

How nice for you to respond to me on your birthday post. LOL Yes it does get cold in Canada and we get snow. However, I am happy to say the days are getting sunnier and warmer. I think summer is a comin. Yahooooo LOL

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,Hello to the lovely lady f...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

Hello to the lovely lady from Canada. I appreciate the kind words.

Hope the weather is getting warmer as you all get the type of cold I am not sure I could endure.

Blessings always,

Leon

Hi Leon,

How nice for you to respond to me on your birthday post. LOL Yes it does get cold in Canada and we get snow. However, I am happy to say the days are getting sunnier and warmer. I think summer is a comin. Yahooooo LOL

--hide--

Kathy,

Hello and glad to hear mother nature is becoming more people-friendly.

In Houston after having several days of temps in the 80s, the weather folks are telling us don't put the coats away just yet. On Friday morning, we are scheduled to be in the low to mid 40s. Although I am not one of them, many Houstonians consider that too cold. Must be their thin blood. laughing

Hope life is good to you and for you.

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip t...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Once again, thank you so very much.

Blessings always,

Leon

Leon,

It is because like Josephine said you are once of the nicest guys on here. Thank you for being such an fine example of Catholic manhood. May God bless you with many more years and a wonderful match this comngi year to share them with. You are a very special man.

--hide--

Shara,

Thank you for the birthday wishes and the kind words. I thank you for being one of the lovliest ladies in the forums. You are a young beautiful lady with many years of life ahead. I also wish the man of your dreams enters you life - soon.

You stated, "being such an fine example of Catholic manhood" I hope Our Blessed Lord agrees. smile

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Clara-410815 said: Happy belated Birthday, Leon!! I'm glad you had an enjoyable time at dinner and have...
(Quote) Clara-410815 said:

Happy belated Birthday, Leon!! I'm glad you had an enjoyable time at dinner and have received so many birthday wishes. You deserve all of them!!

--hide--

Ms. Clara,

Thank you for the birthday wishes and the kind words.

This was one of my best birthdays ever.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......
--hide--

Cindy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes - especially the singing part.

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Happy Birthday Leon!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Happy Birthday Leon!

--hide--

Jane,

Thank you kindly for the birthday wishes.

I hope all is going well with you and yours.

Leon

Posts 71 - 80 of 99