Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Happy belated birthday Leon ...many wishes and blessings forca wonderful y...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Happy belated birthday Leon ...many wishes and blessings forca wonderful year ahead!!!

--hide--

oops meant FOR embarassed

May 5th 2013 new
HAPPY BELATED Leon Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Happy Birthday,Leon!! I hope you enjoy it very much.
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Happy Birthday,Leon!! I hope you enjoy it very much.

--hide--

Gerard,

Thank you kindly for the birthday wishes. They are greatly appreciated. I had a great day and week.

By the way, I know it is only May but I can't wait for the NFL regular season begins. Looking forward to your "picks of the week" threads. I enjoy those so much. That is however, if you wish to do so. In my opinion, there is only one leader of those type theads and that is you.

Blessings always, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Once again, thank you so very much.

Blessings always,

Leon

Happy belated birthday Leon ...many wishes and blessings forca wonderful year ahead!!!

--hide--

Kathleen,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Sue-501768 said: HAPPY BELATED Leon
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: HAPPY BELATED Leon
--hide--

Sue,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a great day and week.

All are greatly appreciated.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 5th 2013 new
Leon,
I just hope and pray that our Lord has more mercy on you than the Tigers did on the Astros last night ...... duck
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Leon, I just hope and pray that our Lord has more mercy on you than the Tigers did on the Astros last...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Leon,
I just hope and pray that our Lord has more mercy on you than the Tigers did on the Astros last night ......
--hide--

Edward,

Wasn't that some debacle? Heck, even the Yankees, Angels and Mariners allow us to win one once in a while. Today, we have to face Verlander. Gee whiz.

That is what happens with the exception of two or three players, you team is filled with Double A and Triple A players. Most are just not ready for prime time. That is what happens when you allow your farm system to disintegrate. I do like however where our new owner is taking this club. We are going to be lean for a few years but the farm system is getting stronger and with a free agent here and there, we may one day again be respectable.

So, I will again painfully watch today as Verlander lowers his ERA and increases his strikeout total. Where's my Advil?

Now that the Rockets have been eliminated, when is the Texans first regular season game? laughing

Enjoy your upcoming vacation. I pray for your safe journey to and from.

Blessings always, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

May 9th 2013 new

dang nab-it, leon, (aka 'peaches')....my puter was under attack for your special day of the year....boggled from what i have read here you are still going as one of the kindest, caring, humorous gentlemen on cm. your heart is about the size of texas! i am so happy to read you had a wonderful day and week....i just had to add my wishes for you for a spectacular year, full of prayer, of laughter, too. you rock, southern gentleman....cool fez You get a Gold Star! hug note stir the pot! Its getting cold! Wolf Whistle Praying rose

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: dang nab-it, leon, (aka 'peaches')....my puter was under attack for your special day ...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

dang nab-it, leon, (aka 'peaches')....my puter was under attack for your special day of the year.... from what i have read here you are still going as one of the kindest, caring, humorous gentlemen on cm. your heart is about the size of texas! i am so happy to read you had a wonderful day and week....i just had to add my wishes for you for a spectacular year, full of prayer, of laughter, too. you rock, southern gentleman....

--hide--

Katherine,

Thank you for the kind words and birthday wishes but remember you can't believe everything Ray posts in these birthday threads. laughing laughing

Blessings and hope life under the circumstances is going well. Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 91 - 99 of 99