Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 30 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Fellow Prayer Warriors, I ask you to pray for the father of one of our CMers. He is having ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Fellow Prayer Warriors,

I ask you to pray for the father of one of our CMers. He is having an aneurysm removed and a heart valve replacement tomorrow / Monday. Surgery is expected to last between 8 and 10 hours. Please keep this man, his family, and the medical team in your prayers.

Thank you.

--hide--

May our Lord Jesus Christ and the hosts of heaven assist the surgical medical staff so that the surgery will be very successful. May the healing hands of our Lord touch touch the "CMer's father" and will have a speedy recovery. Praying Praying Praying

Apr 30 new

Praying Praying hug

Apr 30 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Fellow Prayer Warriors, I ask you to pray for the father of one of our CMers. He is having ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Fellow Prayer Warriors,

I ask you to pray for the father of one of our CMers. He is having an aneurysm removed and a heart valve replacement tomorrow / Monday. Surgery is expected to last between 8 and 10 hours. Please keep this man, his family, and the medical team in your prayers.

Thank you.

--hide--

hug rosary theheart rosary rosary prayers indeed

Apr 30 new

Hugs and prayers

Apr 30 new

Got an update on the surgery:

"He's alert and awake. No stroke as far as the tests go and he is off the ventilator. He is getting oxygen and eating ice chips as of the last report at 2 pm. Thanks to all you great people who have prayed for Bob! He is on the road to recovery."

Thank you all so much for the prayers!

May 01 new

God is good! Wonderful news!!! Prayers continue that he will recover a little bit each day. Praying

May 01 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Posts 21 - 27 of 27