Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I will settle for a man who is comfortable in a suit.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I will settle for a man who is comfortable in a suit.

--hide--

What if he is comfortable wearing a suit without a pocket square?

May 7th 2013 new

Pocket squares tend to be precious.
As long as he has two clean handkerchiefs on him, he's in. smile

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-632838 said: ....browsing does feel like shopping on Amazon or ebay,
(Quote) Richard-632838 said: ....browsing does feel like shopping on Amazon or ebay,
--hide--
I heard a guy refer to it as "wife shopping".

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: ... tend to be precious ...two clean handkerchiefs on him, he's in.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

... tend to be precious ...two clean handkerchiefs on him, he's in.

--hide--

Monogrammed?

May 7th 2013 new

But of course!

May 7th 2013 new

[quote]Dawn-58330 said: If we ladies want a are we willing to be boldly feminine and open to bold gestures that are respectful? Are we deserving of a Son of God who is a hero after God's heart?

Thank you so much, Dawn. Great question! I hope most young ladies think like that.

May 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: if we battle alongside each other. I...
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said:

if we battle alongside each other.

I'm not sure if it's fair to your knight to have to devote only half of his attention to the threat because, riding sidesaddle being the lady you are, it'll be all too easy for you to slip off your hawse.

Unless ... a sidecar ... with one of these

www.google.com.au

--hide--

laughing This is a signature Roystan!
May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Dear Friend, you have it in you! You are more bold than you think you are! You are the one who too...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Dear Friend, you have it in you! You are more bold than you think you are! You are the one who took the leap to drive hours to meet others. And you've done if more than once!

Let's let boldness beget more boldness!!!!!
--hide--

There's some things I'm bold about and some I'm really shy shhh I'll get there though one day wink

May 7th 2013 new
I read Song of Solomon... and had to stop because I was embarrassed... who knew what God thought about erotic love? Apparently Solomon!
May 7th 2013 new

Joan, thank you for sharing that story with us all. How blessed you were to have such a "knight" in your life.

I am a weepy mess tonight what with finding out that Pat is leaving, Donna found her "Keeper", and your lovely memory! sad

(Quote) Joan-461057 said: We had a small strawberry plant on our deck and it produced one day a single perfect little st...
(Quote) Joan-461057 said:

We had a small strawberry plant on our deck and it produced one day a single perfect little strawberry. My husband picked it and brought it to me to eat. I would have picked it and eaten it myself. He was Romantic
A week before he died, weakened by chemo, he took my daughter to Costco to help him carry and spent $ 900. on canned goods that I liked, paper products, frozen dinners, yard products (though it was winter) and other non perishables. He was trying to take care of me for as long as he could after he was gone. That was Romantic.
He left a note in my jewelry box that said "God wants a whole heart, but will take a broken one if he can have all the pieces". He knew I would go to the jewelry box for his funeral. That was Romantic.
I believe in Romance.

--hide--

Posts 61 - 70 of 75