Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

en.wikipedia.org

Ghassan Hitto is supposedly the new head of the Syrian Opposition and the person Obama is supporting.

Although he was born in Damascus, Syria, he became a naturalized American Citizen and lived in Texas. He
is married with 4 children born in the US.

He was also quite educated by our American system with backgrounds in both Math and Computers.

Of course, he is a muslim (Kurdish) and supports the muslim agenda. He started a fund after September 11, 2001
to provide legal aid to Muslims in America.

In late 2012 he relocated to Turkey.

Ghassan Hitto, has close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, and supports terrorism against Israel.

The Benghazi procurement center sent weapons to Turkey before the center was bombed. These are all part of the
pieces of the puzzle involving Obama, America, Turkey, Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

Our Government may be much more involved in overthrowing the Syrian government than they want the world to know.
And at the same time, they may be very involved in supporting true enemies of America by supporting Hitto, the Muslim
Brotherhood and Hamas.

Obama has a strong foothold in the muslim community with his ties to Hitto and, therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood.

I think it is important for Americans to know what is going on with America and the Arab nations. Who knows how
this will turn out?

Is it good that we support Hitto and are involved in Syria?

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: en.wikipedia.org Hitto is supposedly the new head of ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

en.wikipedia.org

Ghassan Hitto is supposedly the new head of the Syrian Opposition and the person Obama is supporting.

Although he was born in Damascus, Syria, he became a naturalized American Citizen and lived in Texas. He

He was also quite educated by our American system with backgrounds in both Math and Computers.

Of course, he is a muslim (Kurdish) and supports the muslim agenda. He started a fund after September 11, 2001

Ghassan Hitto, has close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, and supports terrorism against Israel.

The Benghazi procurement center sent weapons to Turkey before the center was bombed. These are all part of the
pieces of the puzzle involving Obama, America, Turkey, Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

Our Government may be much more involved in overthrowing the Syrian government than they want the world to know.
And at the same time, they may be very involved in supporting true enemies of America by supporting Hitto, the Muslim
Brotherhood and Hamas.

Obama has a strong foothold in the muslim community with his ties to Hitto and, therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood.

I think it is important for Americans to know what is going on with America and the Arab nations. Who knows how
this will turn out?

--hide--

Hi Marianne,

I wonder, where and when will it all end? What is our goal in Syria? I don't know. Just like I don't know our goal in Afghanistan. Are we worried about the Chinese and the Russians?

If our goal is to wipe out every pocket of terrorism, then I predict failure. The United States will go broke.. or worse, long before we accomlish that goal.

James ☺

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: en.wikipedia.org Hitto is supposedly the new head of ...

en.wikipedia.org

Brotherhood and Hamas.

this will turn out?

--hide--

In my mind, if Obummer supports something or someone, it most probably means I should oppose it or the person.

In his mind, because he was raised as a Muslim in childhood and believes "the sweetest sound in the world is the Muslim call to prayer," this gives him a special relationship to Muslims and they believe and trust him.

In reality, although he has never been baptised, he outwardly professes a form of Christianity and in the eyes of Muslims he is an apostate, not to be trusted and subject to execution. In fact, he is to be treated worse than you or I who have always been followers of Christ.

As in so many other things, he is delusional about himself and his abilities.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Marianne,I wonder, where and when will it all end? What is our goal in Syria? I...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Hi Marianne,

I wonder, where and when will it all end? What is our goal in Syria? I don't know. Just like I don't know our goal in Afghanistan. Are we worried about the Chinese and the Russians?

If our goal is to wipe out every pocket of terrorism, then I predict failure. The United States will go broke.. or worse, long before we accomlish that goal.

James ☺

--hide--

It is so strange that our connections in the world reach everywhere and to every side of conflicts. I have heard that we
would not interfere in Syria's conflict (as in overthrow of a soverign nation) because of Iran and its retribution.

So, if we do not do it overtly, then I guess it is different. I thought I heard on the radio that tonight there is
supposed to be some White House broadcast about the "Red Line" that has been crossed by Syria.

I hope we don't get involved in another conflict.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: In my mind, if Obummer supports something or someone, it most probably means I s...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

In my mind, if Obummer supports something or someone, it most probably means I should oppose it or the person.

In his mind, because he was raised as a Muslim in childhood and believes "the sweetest sound in the world is the Muslim call to prayer," this gives him a special relationship to Muslims and they believe and trust him.

In reality, although he has never been baptised, he outwardly professes a form of Christianity and in the eyes of Muslims he is an apostate, not to be trusted and subject to execution. In fact, he is to be treated worse than you or I who have always been followers of Christ.

As in so many other things, he is delusional about himself and his abilities.

--hide--

I hope Obama gets his due then from the Muslims.

Apr 29th 2013 new

en.wikipedia.org

Brotherhood and Hamas.

this will turn out?

--hide--
Marianne, He's as good as we're going to get. He's a Kurd, and that's a lot better than some. We cannot declare war on the entire Islamic world as our crazy neocons would love us to do, and none of them are going to pass Israel's litmus test. American interests need to be our first concern. We can put financial pressure on countries like Egypt to force them to stop persecuting Christians (something the Obama administration is not doing), but there's a limit to meddling in their internal affairs. Imposing western style democracies in some of these God forsaken arm-pits of the world is a lost cause and we need to just learn to deal with it.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Marianne, He's as good as we're going to get. He's a Kurd, and that's a lot bette...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Marianne, He's as good as we're going to get. He's a Kurd, and that's a lot better than some. We cannot declare war on the entire Islamic world as our crazy neocons would love us to do, and none of them are going to pass Israel's litmus test. American interests need to be our first concern. We can put financial pressure on countries like Egypt to force them to stop persecuting Christians (something the Obama administration is not doing), but there's a limit to meddling in their internal affairs. Imposing western style democracies in some of these God forsaken arm-pits of the world is a lost cause and we need to just learn to deal with it.

--hide--

OK, I hear you. America is first, always. I hope.

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: en.wikipedia.org Hitto is supposedly the new head of the Syrian Opp...

en.wikipedia.org

Brotherhood and Hamas.

this will turn out?

--hide--

Not to mention the Council on American Islamic Relations, which has a lot of influence in the Obama administration despite the fact it was founded by Hamas activists at a 1993 clandestine meeting monitored by the FBI.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8