Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: No insecurities. maybe I could appreciate the term. Quite frankly I can't think of anyone i date...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: No insecurities. maybe I could appreciate the term. Quite frankly I can't think of anyone i dated calling me that or something similar. (Babe, honey, etc)
--hide--

Hi Elizabeth, I hope you didn't think I was calling you insecure! I am the one who is insecure. You are bold, brave & beautiful! God blees you!

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Be with a man who cares about you inspite of your flaws Who allows you to show your weakne...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Be with a man who cares about you inspite of your flaws

Who allows you to show your weaknesses without fear of loss of his love

Who makes you feel good about just being you

Who recognizes the prize he has in you and your loving him

Who makes you unafraid to show your love

Who makes you feel beautiful and feminine

--hide--
Wow Shara,

I absolutely love that! I am going to copy it and put it on my bulletin board. Thank you!

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: Reena, You always have such wise thoughts to share.
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

Reena, You always have such wise thoughts to share.

--hide--

I meant to compliment Shara, too!

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Barbara-689659 said: I've been dating for 3 years now, and its certainly been an adventure. What I've learne...
(Quote) Barbara-689659 said:

I've been dating for 3 years now, and its certainly been an adventure. What I've learned? 1)Not to compromise my faith, 2) trust my instincts, and 3) there are a lot of nice guys out there. One of them is just right for me.... A friend sent this to me on Facebook. I liked it so much, I put it on my CM profile. What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?

Every woman deserves a man who calls her baby
Kisses her like he means it
Holds her like he never wants to let her go
Doesn’t cheat or lie
Wipes her tears when she cries
Doesn’t make her jealous of other women
Instead makes other women jealous of her
Is not scared to let his friends know how he really feels about her
And lets her know how much he loves her.

--hide--
I am so tired of hearing this . hopefully there some woman who practice this . After trying to date several woman . how they been treated by bad men all the good woman they throw away . they throw me away . to go back to them .

May 4th 2013 new

Now for the Good news My son earned the Highest Catholic Scouting Award the Pope Pius from the Bishop of Norwich

Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award  April 28 , 2013 awarded by The Bishop of Norwich

"Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award April 2..."

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Wow Shara,I absolutely love that! I am going to copy it and put it on my bulletin boa...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Wow Shara,

I absolutely love that! I am going to copy it and put it on my bulletin board. Thank you!

--hide--

Aww thank you Elizabeth and Carol. That means so much to hear. May God give us all the clarity to know what his plan is for us in love. hug hug rosary Praying

May 4th 2013 new

Barbara, I love your optimism! Here is one of my favorite quotes from Max Lucado that speaks to what I want....“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Sue-935039 said: Barbara, I love your optimism! Here is one of my favorite quotes from Max Lucado that speaks to wha...
(Quote) Sue-935039 said:

Barbara, I love your optimism! Here is one of my favorite quotes from Max Lucado that speaks to what I want....“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”

--hide--

Beautiful thought!

May 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Hi Elizabeth, I hope you didn't think I was calling you insecure! I am the one who is ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Hi Elizabeth, I hope you didn't think I was calling you insecure! I am the one who is insecure. You are bold, brave & beautiful! God blees you!

--hide--
Didn't take any offense. We all have some level of insecurity, in my humble opinion. Thanks for the blessings and kind words. Same right back at you.
May 5th 2013 new

I think that we all should understand our worth and respect ourselves enough to demand most of what is mentioned here. These are basic and necessary things for a balanced and holy relationship that mirrors Christ and the Church. Not in a demanding or condescending way, as it is important to recognize and appreciate the other person's worth as well, but in a way that shows that we will not be willing to stick around and tolerate anything less because we respect ourselves too much. We should also not be willing to give anything less.

It is sometimes amazing to me that we as humans often ignore God who loves us so well, is ever-willing to receive our love, wants to be with us at all times and who is completely selfless but we will settle for, pursue and put up with a selfish person who does not love or want to be with us and is not willing to receive our love. The GREAT mystery of humankind. scratchchin

Posts 51 - 60 of 60