Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Going down hill

May 01 new

My 20 year-old daughter has had a very bumpy ride over the past 2-1/2 to 3 months. She has a heart defect that has required several surgeriers and recently we were told that she needed a heart transplant. After another test we were told that she just needed her mitral valve replaced again, but no transplant. Since that time she's been losing stamina and is essentially house-bound, using a wheel-chair when we go out and ending up in the ER more often than not.

She's been in the hospital for the past three days, because of fatigue and a fever. They were going to discharge her on the second day,when her fever disappeared, but when I questioned her constant fatigue, they looked at her last two echocardiograms and found an increase in pressure/narrowing of her mitral valve. One of three things has happened: 1) the valve is no longer working correctly; 2) there is a clot on the valve; or 3) there is an infection on the valve. They moved her from the local children's hospital to an adult hospital yesterday and last night her fever was back, making an infection seem likely. To cover their bases, they have her on Heparin to break up any possible clots and broad-spectrum antibiotics to fight any possible infections. Today they're going to do a couple of procedures to look at her heart function and for signs of infection/ clots.

We would definitely appreciate your prayers for her diagnosis and healing.

May 01 new

rosary Praying rosary

May 01 new

God bless you, your daughter, and the doctors for the guidance needed for a speedy recovery. Praying Praying Praying

May 01 new

I will keep your daughter in my prayers.

May 01 new

Praying

May 01 new

Oh my Keep faith and turning to Christ Your daughter is in our Lord's hands and may He guide all caring for her .. I pray she will go higher and closer to Christ in her battle and all who know her. God bless you Praying theheart theheart rosary

May 01 new

Praying Praying

May 01 new

St. Jude pray for us, St. Anthony pray for us!! hugs and prayers for you and your daughter and all who love you! BE NOT AFRAID AND OF GOOD COURAGE! hug Praying hug Praying

May 01 new

angel rosary Praying

May 01 new

Praying rosary theheart Praying theheart rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 86