Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 3rd 2013 new

party?? Happy Birthday! clap someone mention party?? biggrin present party Oh and a Happy day for the Rolling Along zooommmm!!!

May 3rd 2013 new

Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along heart

Happy zooming anniversary Zoom!!!

May 3rd 2013 new
biggrin Rolling Along thumbsup Keep on going!
May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the website allemoticons.com, free for the taking.

Thought I'd get the party started early. Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!

--hide--
wave Rolling Along biggrin

You get a Gold Star!

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: party?? someone mention party?? Oh and a Happy day for the zooommmm!!!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

party?? someone mention party?? Oh and a Happy day for the zooommmm!!!

--hide--
I like the way you think Helen! hyper lil mikie heartbeat note party wave

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the ...

On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the website allemoticons.com, free for the taking.

Thought I'd get the party started early. Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!

--hide--

Rolling Along H-A-P-P-Y E-M-O-T-I-C-O-N-T-O-A-L-L!.... wave present

MAY 9TH, 2013--------------------------------------------------------------Best day ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks , zoom

May 9th 2013 new

Today's the day! hyper

zoom zoom zoom!

Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Today's the day! zoom zoom zoom!

Today's the day!

zoom zoom zoom!

--hide--
Living proof how one person can make a big difference and effect change for the better.... clap clap

May 9th 2013 new

Happy Day Zoooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!! Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along hyper

May 9th 2013 new

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZOOM!

Posts 11 - 20 of 30