Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 8th 2013 new

Focus on the Family's position on trangenderism:

www.focusonthefamily.com

May 8th 2013 new

Wendy, thank you for spreading the word about these excellent organizations!

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: There's already a substitute for the girls scouts being held via the Catholic Church. It&...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

There's already a substitute for the girls scouts being held via the Catholic Church. It's called the American Heritage Girls . We have one started at our parish:

www.ahgonline.org

And I don't know if this is a substitute for boy scouts (my son is currently working to become an Eagle Scout), but our church has recently started the Knights of Columbus Squires (aimed for young Catholic men ages 10-18)

www.kofc.org

--hide--

May 8th 2013 new
With all due respect many liberals could care less about Hollywood or sports but are compelled to serve the poor and to be good stewards of God's creation.
May 8th 2013 new
Totally agree,
May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Sandra-969674 said: With all due respect many liberals could care less about Hollywood or sports but are compelled to serve...
(Quote) Sandra-969674 said: With all due respect many liberals could care less about Hollywood or sports but are compelled to serve the poor and to be good stewards of God's creation.
--hide--

I wish the liberal political leaders felt the same way. It seems they care a great deal about the Hollywood and sport elite and much less about the poor and anything to do with God's commandments:( The Catholic church is the number one leader in this country for serving the poor and being steward's of God's creation. If they are undermined what will happend? As Catholics we choose God's will first not a political party.

Posts 41 - 45 of 45