Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 3rd 2013 new

Not listening to good advice made us sour.

May 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Not listening to good advice made us sour.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

Hi Lina,

I just laugh at myself now because you cannot change the past. You have today and tomorrow God willing and maybe at this age, I have learned from my mistakes. What is scary is that I learn every day so does that put me at risk for making more mistakes? Sure enough!

Always nice to see you posting.

Eileen
May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Hi Lina, I just laugh at myself now because you cannot change the past. You have today ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Hi Lina,

I just laugh at myself now because you cannot change the past. You have today and tomorrow God willing and maybe at this age, I have learned from my mistakes. What is scary is that I learn every day so does that put me at risk for making more mistakes? Sure enough!

Always nice to see you posting.

Eileen
--hide--
hug You, too!

Our experiences make us either bitter or better.

May 3rd 2013 new

Are you sure you really want to rescue that!?

(i have more scars on my body from one of my rescue parrots than from any other endeavor but she is one of my very favorite pets!)

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Whoa. Was she talking about cannibals in Long Beach? Maybe she meant cannibis?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Whoa. Was she talking about cannibals in Long Beach?
Maybe she meant cannibis?

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

May 3rd 2013 new

Tsk. You shouldn't call him an it. Even a deadbeat male has an inner dignity. Tsk. And 'Tsk' again.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?

--hide--

"Warning, no fingers, I bite." . . .the big parrot at woolco. . .yep he bit me

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Well, hopefully you heeded at least the latter suggestion.
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Well, hopefully you heeded at least the latter suggestion.

--hide--

Well funny story, um I didn't, so 5 hours, 3 miles hiked and 1 tow truck later I emerged a wiser woman. My first trip in my newly repaired car was to Target to get a car charger.

May 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Not listening to good advice made us sour.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--

Words of wisdom from a brilliant lady!
May 4th 2013 new
[quote]Lina-796057 said:

You, too!

Our experiences make us either bitter or better.

[/quot

i meant those words are full of wisdom....
Posts 31 - 40 of 48