Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 4th 2013 new

Don’t touch the whatchamacallit because it will make the doohickey not work with the thingamagic. laughing

May 5th 2013 new

Turn off the mower before you check the oil, shockedI FORGOT. If you don't know what happens give it a try, hehehe.

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Back in 1964, one of the guys in my Navy photography class at the Naval Air Station New Orl...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Back in 1964, one of the guys in my Navy photography class at the Naval Air Station New Orleans talked me into working weekends with him at a roadside tourist trap in Slidell, LA called the Reptile Jungle. It was my turn to demonstrate how to pick up a small alligator for a busload of elderly ladies. I had never done it before, but I figured how hard can it be? I did it wrong, it clamped onto my hand, I jerked my hand back and the poor thing went flying over the heads of the now screaming ladies. Fortunately it wasn't hurt, but my friend and the owner were laughing hysterically at my bloody hand.
Another time we went on a midnight alligator hunt, caught one about 8' long- fortunately it got away!

--hide--

Well, told! LOL. I love the part where baby gator went flying towards the screaming ladies. Lols. Made my day! :D

May 6th 2013 new

The half a million times my mom told me to break up with my ex boyfriend. I didn't listen for over a year and it ended in much heartache on boths ends.

May 6th 2013 new

faint Don't ever put a paper clip in an electric outlet... Whoa! Zipped right up my arm! eyepopping laughing

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: You really need to exercise to lose weight... but I'm going to start folowing it... I swear! Lol
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: You really need to exercise to lose weight... but I'm going to start folowing it... I swear! Lol
--hide--

Be glad you didn't! John is right, it's not about exercise. A half-hour jog works off, like, a chocolate chip ;)

Back on topic and in line with this: "don't eat that!"

May 6th 2013 new

From my dad: "Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket!".

Helpful advice when investing, I know.

May 6th 2013 new

From my practical mom: "If you don't have something nice to say (to someone), then don't say anything."

Posts 41 - 48 of 48