Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Very open-ended, Marge!Nearest term: a birthday lunch today; my son's concerts tonight...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Very open-ended, Marge!

Nearest term: a birthday lunch today; my son's concerts tonight and tomorrow night

A little further out: getting outside projects finished, with the help of a handyman; spring-cleaning my bedroom

More further out: a new mattress ; the two bathrooms remodeled; another CM get-together

Even further: being slim again; moving to WI

Eventually: Heaven

--hide--
I'm warning everyone around here about your Wisconsin plans. tongue

Seriously, we'll leave the light on for ya..... hug

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I'm warning everyone around here about your Wisconsin plans. Seriously, we'll leave ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I'm warning everyone around here about your Wisconsin plans.

Seriously, we'll leave the light on for ya.....

--hide--

and a shovel on the porch, even in May rolling eyes laughing

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and a shovel on the porch, even in May
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

and a shovel on the porch, even in May

--hide--
Obviously, Mother Nature doesn't have a 2013 calendar...... irked

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: ...what are you looking forward to ?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

...what are you looking forward to ?

--hide--

The end of the semester :-)

My son's wedding in June and a week on the beach in North Carolina :-) :-)

Finishing this dissertation and getting hooded next May :-)))))

Thunder winning the next brackets and ultimately, hopefully, the NBA Championship this year.

Game of Thrones next episode!!!

Actually writing something for fun again. . .

having a little brownie clean my car :-)

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: But I love Marquette County or the Holy Hill area.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

But I love Marquette County or the Holy Hill area.....

--hide--
We will just have to plan some time together when we are retired then. I'm an hour's drive from the Twin Cities, the Mpls Institute of Art and the Guthrie Theater! Picassos on permanent display -- I get absolutely fed and energized when I visit the art institute. Nature, too. Lina, I'm sorry, I'm starting to sound like a singles ad. embarassed Our church here has absolutely lovely stained glass windows (actually walls.)

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I'm warning everyone around here about your Wisconsin plans. Seriously, we'll leave ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I'm warning everyone around here about your Wisconsin plans.

Seriously, we'll leave the light on for ya.....

--hide--
Ray, we'll plan a statewide bratfest for Lina with sauerkraut, too. fluffy And cheese curds. fluffy

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Ray, we'll plan a statewide bratfest for Lina with sauerkraut, too. And cheese curds.
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Ray, we'll plan a statewide bratfest for Lina with sauerkraut, too. And cheese curds.

--hide--
A brat and a beer -- good sign of spring in Wisconsin. Der kraut will be helpful. You can have my share of cheese curds (sounds disloyal, doesn't it?)

May 4th 2013 new

I'm looking forward to my son's senior and final high school concert this month, getting my garden planted (especially the tomatoes), a walking tour of Front Royal, VA, and the town pool opening over Labor Day week-end!

May 4th 2013 new

Directing my school's Band/Choral Spring Concert in a few weeks

Summer Vacation

Becoming an aunt for the first time in August

May 7th 2013 new
I'm looking forward to lots of outdoor play time with friends and long quiet walks with my dog.
Posts 31 - 40 of 48