Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 7th 2013 new
A visit from good friends from Colorado (who incidentally met on a Catholic dating site).
May 7th 2013 new

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my children and grandchildren this weekend for Mother's Day.

A trip to Chicago to visit my daughter and her little family over Memorial Day Weekend.

**A CM event at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in LaCrosse WI June 1st.

School out for Summer!!! (I work at a grade school.)

A camping trip with another daughter and her family.

A big family reunion in Madison SD over the 4th of July week/weekend.

HOLY PATOOTIE! eyepopping I'll need the rest of July and August to recover! faint wink

May 7th 2013 new

hyper

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: ...what are you looking forward to ?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

...what are you looking forward to ?

--hide--

The Cocoa Krispies Decoder Ring I sent for in the mail. hyper When it gets here I can figure out what the Magic Word is!!! lil mikie

May 7th 2013 new

shhh Bird is the word.

May 8th 2013 new

Something just a little different from the norm: pulling up at the lights beside a rumbling muscle car containing boyz from the 'hood (or, more likely than not, boyz dressed like boyz from the 'hood) with their subwoofers on full testosterone blast with Ride of the Valkyries.

May 8th 2013 new

Why is it that the image that comes to mind is Weird Al Yankovich's "White and Nerdy"?

May 8th 2013 new

I get to hug my mom in one month and twenty days!

Nine months in Europe and counting!!

May 8th 2013 new

Road trip to IN for two weeks end of June beginning of July.

NC for 3-day beach trip in August to celebrate my oldest daughter's 50th. If she thinks going to the beach will keep her mother away for this one she can think again! I was there when she was born, I flew to England to celebrate her 21st with her and I will be with her on her 50th!! The price of a room in their beautiful beachfront rental is to bring her cake. Sold!

Tentative August trip to San Francisco area to visit another daughter and son-in-law. They moved from SF to Marin Co. 7 years ago and I haven't seen their 'new' home yet rolling eyes

Posts 41 - 48 of 48