Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: the past tense of apathy?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

the past tense of apathy?

--hide--

Apathy(present tense) is one of the symptoms of depression. if he is that apathetic(past tense) about everything, then perhaps he has depression.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Where did he go? Down a path, y? Instigator
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Where did he go?

Down a path, y?

Instigator

--hide--

At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform instigator gang (this is an MTG card game)

Atrocious

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Atrocious
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Atrocious

--hide--

My spelling is atroshush!

Ghoulish

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: My spelling is atroshush! Ghoulish
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

My spelling is atroshush!

Ghoulish

--hide--

The Ghoulish Song c/o Miley Cyrus: note note "And ghouls just wanna have fun, Ow-Oh ghouls just wanna have fun..." note note wink

Word: Budweiser

May 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: The Ghoulish Song c/o Miley Cyrus: "And ghouls just wanna have fun, Ow-Oh ghoul...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

The Ghoulish Song c/o Miley Cyrus: "And ghouls just wanna have fun, Ow-Oh ghouls just wanna have fun..."

Word: Budweiser

--hide--

He seems to prefer Budweiser over Coors Light.

wineskin(s)
May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-302787 said: He seems to prefer Budweiser over Coors Light. wineskin(s)
(Quote) Paul-302787 said:

He seems to prefer Budweiser over Coors Light.

wineskin(s)
--hide--

Wineskin is an animal skin sewn up and used to hold wine (in the old days).
Wineskin is also a tool used to make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. The ports are in the form of normal Mac application bundle wrappers (in modern days).

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

May 10th 2013 new

Mary poppin is at it againSupercalifragilisticexpialidocious change is coming your way wave hug rose rose rose

inconceivable

May 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Mary poppin is at it againSupercalifragilisticexpialidocious change is coming your way
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Mary poppin is at it againSupercalifragilisticexpialidocious change is coming your way

inconceivable

--hide--
It's inconceivable that someone would not find me funny. rolling eyes

abstruse

May 10th 2013 new

It's inconceivable that i will ever be as clever as you all! graduate

May 10th 2013 new

scratchchin Who would ever thing online dating is abstruse with so many rules of engagement. rolling eyes eyepopping shhh

macerating

Posts 111 - 120 of 200