Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Now when you're feelin' low and the fish won't bite you need a littl...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Now when you're feelin' low and the fish won't bite you need a little bit o' soul to put you right

precocious

--hide--
My daughter was a precocious child who could read at an early age. (and continues to gobble up books like food)

gobble

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: My daughter was a precocious child who could read at an early age. (and continues to gobble up bo...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

My daughter was a precocious child who could read at an early age. (and continues to gobble up books like food)

gobble

--hide--

My gobbler gobbled the peach cobbler on Gobbler's Holiday Day. laughing

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-844872 said: My gobbler gobbled the peach cobbler on Gobbler's Holiday Day.
(Quote) Joyce-844872 said:

My gobbler gobbled the peach cobbler on Gobbler's Holiday Day.

--hide--

Are you a Virginia Teh alumna?

Go Hokies!!

May 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Are you a Virginia Teh alumna? Go Hokies!!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Are you a Virginia Teh alumna?

Go Hokies!!

--hide--

Former Hokies PG Erick Green received an invite to the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago next wk.

Nephilim

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Former Hokies PG Erick Green received an invite to the N...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Former Hokies PG Erick Green received an invite to the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago next wk.

Nephilim

--hide--

My grandma said you, "you ne phil I'm befo yo merry im"! laughing laughing laughing laughing ROFLOL. Just too early to be serious.

Happy Mom's Day to all who mother in any way.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-844872 said: My grandma said you, "you ne phil im befo yo merry im"! ROFLOL. Just too e...
(Quote) Joyce-844872 said:

My grandma said you, "you ne phil im befo yo merry im"! ROFLOL. Just too early to be serious.

Happy Mom's Day to all who mother in any way.

--hide--

Spellchecker is not funny, sometimes I want to misspell a word or more.......

May 12th 2013 new

Spellchecker had a nervous breakdown and couldn't get a darn thing rite.

cantaloupe

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: Spellchecker had a nervous breakdown and couldn't get a darn thing rite. cantaloup...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Spellchecker had a nervous breakdown and couldn't get a darn thing rite.

cantaloupe

--hide--
A person cantaloupe if they're already married!

May 12th 2013 new

We'd make a peach of a pear.
You say you cantaloupe--but, oh, honeydew!

May 12th 2013 new

Lina has peachy cheek...

indecipherable

Posts 161 - 170 of 200