Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Did the Cari cature tongue? melodramatic
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Did the Cari cature tongue?

melodramatic

--hide--
The TV show had it's moments; but it was a tad too melodramatic for my taste.

broadway

May 13th 2013 new

The broadway leads to Hell---so take the narrow way to reach Heaven.

fondness

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The broadway leads to Hell---so take the narrow way to reach Heaven.fondness
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

The broadway leads to Hell---so take the narrow way to reach Heaven.

fondness

--hide--

I have a fondness for butterflies; they add colour and freedom to life

compatible

May 13th 2013 new

So wonderful to see so many compatible couples.. heart

magnificence

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: So wonderful to see so many compatible couples.. magnificence
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

So wonderful to see so many compatible couples..

magnificence

--hide--
The magnificence of God's creation.

Genesis

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Allen-311949 said: The magnificence of God's creation. Genesis
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

The magnificence of God's creation.

Genesis

--hide--

One of the students in CCD class was disappointed to discover that the topic was not the Genesis Book of World Records. rolling eyes laughing

Dogberryism tongue

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: One of the students in CCD class was disappointed to discover that the topic was not the...
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

One of the students in CCD class was disappointed to discover that the topic was not the Genesis Book of World Records.

Dogberryism

--hide--
dogberryism--the quality or practice in the canine world to dig a hole, put little fruits in it, and cover the hole with dirt. Sometimes the little fruits are substituted with copies of Chuck Berry's 1958 release of the song "Berry Pickin' ".

retired

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: dogberryism--the quality or practice in the canine world to dig a hole, put little fruits in it, a...

dogberryism--the quality or practice in the canine world to dig a hole, put little fruits in it, and cover the hole with dirt. Sometimes the little fruits are substituted with copies of Chuck Berry's 1958 release of the song "Berry Pickin' ".

retired

--hide--

I re-tired because the first tire went flat.

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: dogberryism--the quality or practice in the canine world to dig a hole, put little fruits in it, a...

retired

--hide--

reminiscence

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: I re-tired because the first tire went flat. reminiscence...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

reminiscence

--hide--

When I am lacking Zzzzz's, my REM iniscently tries to take the wheel.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200