Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 6th 2013 new

Sometimes my humor is sarcastic but don't take me literally laughing laughing laughing

monocausal

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Sometimes my humor is sarcastic but don't take me literally monocausal
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Sometimes my humor is sarcastic but don't take me literally

monocausal

--hide--

I was late to work because I toke the monocausal by mistake. wink biggrin laughing

May 6th 2013 new

I'm baffled what .... to use now scratchchin eyepopping wave

May 6th 2013 new

sorry

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

May 6th 2013 new

Mary Poppins fav supercalifragilisticexpialidocious when the magic begins to unfold.... smile

cabaletta

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Mary Poppins fav supercalifragilisticexpialidocious when the magic begins to unfold....

Mary Poppins fav supercalifragilisticexpialidocious when the magic begins to unfold....

cabaletta

--hide--

My dad fell asleep during the cabaletta.

ubiquitous

May 7th 2013 new

Steven this fora is ubiquitous by expanding our knowledge in adding or instilling new words to our daily vocabulary!!! clap stir the pot! Its getting cold! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

problematic

May 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Steven this fora is ubiquitous by expanding our knowledge in adding or instilling new words to our daily vocabu...

Steven this fora is ubiquitous by expanding our knowledge in adding or instilling new words to our daily vocabulary!!!

problematic

--hide--

My Problematic broke down, and now my life lacks troubles crossfingers

Herculean
May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristin-704196 said: My Problematic broke down, and now my life lacks troubles Herculean
(Quote) Kristin-704196 said:

My Problematic broke down, and now my life lacks troubles

Herculean
--hide--

He lifted the car with Herculean strength ! ! !

Liquid

smile wave

May 7th 2013 new

I rather use liquid detergents than powder.

misadventure

Posts 31 - 40 of 200