Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: amorous
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: amorous
--hide--

An amorous moon leads to sparking so my aunt would say ":-))

grasshopper

May 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: An amorous moon leads to sparking so my aunt would say ":-)) grasshopper
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

An amorous moon leads to sparking so my aunt would say ":-))

grasshopper

--hide--

My car costs me a lot to operate; it is a real grashopper.

sherbert
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: When I lack adventure, I misadventure. diddlysquat
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

When I lack adventure, I misadventure.

diddlysquat
--hide--
If I say....................................................................................................................................................................

Does your diddlysquat or stand when urinating?........................................................................................................................................

will someone think that's too inappropriate to post? scratchchin

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Yes, as kids, it took us awhile to catch on as the 'ghost story' just keep repeating itsel...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Yes, as kids, it took us awhile to catch on as the 'ghost story' just keep repeating itself. We kept waiting for the good part.

Genie-Is 'life' the word you gave me? Ok, "Life a rhinestone cowboy..." "note"

suture
--hide--
So a man went to a doctor 'cause he cut his hand. "That'll be $250 to sew up your hand," said the doc.
"Whaaaaat????!!!!" cried the man. "Highway robbery! I can do it for a heck of a lot cheaper than that."
"Suture self," said the doc.

pun

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I 'ere ya splittin again. Not nice to split. escargot
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I 'ere ya splittin again. Not nice to split.

escargot
--hide--
A foreigner visited a used car lot.

He asked the salesman, "Escargot?"

"Sure, it goes--it runs great!" said the salesman.

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: My car costs me a lot to operate; it is a real grashopper. sherbert
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

My car costs me a lot to operate; it is a real grashopper.

sherbert
--hide--
What a woman would tell Bert if he asked her to dance.

porous

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: What a woman would tell Bert if he asked her to dance.porous
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

What a woman would tell Bert if he asked her to dance.

porous

--hide--

Meanwhile, at the bar: twins stroke their chins and say as they break out in grins: "our acne is acting up again! Porous another beer!"

Word: Microsoft

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-936836 said: Meanwhile, at the bar: twins stroke their chins and say as they break out in grins: "...
(Quote) Gary-936836 said:

Meanwhile, at the bar: twins stroke their chins and say as they break out in grins: "our acne is acting up again! Porous another beer!"

--hide--

Put the food in the microwave so it will become microsoft... rolling eyes (whatever!)

Word: feelings

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-936836 said: Meanwhile, at the bar: twins stroke their chins and say as they break out in grins: "our acne...
(Quote) Gary-936836 said:

--hide--

Microsoft used to write software that executed on microprocessors, but you can no longer call Microsoft's software micro-software.

Word: fascinate

May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-28682 said: Microsoft used to write software that executed on microprocessors, but you can no longer call Micros...
(Quote) Dan-28682 said:

Microsoft used to write software that executed on microprocessors, but you can no longer call Microsoft's software micro-software.

Word: fascinate

--hide--

His coat had nine buttons, but he could only fascinate.

Word: feelings

Posts 51 - 60 of 200