Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying theheart God be with him and his family!

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: PLease pray for Philip-He is going to have surgery June 13 for cancerous tumor on his kidney--Als...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

PLease pray for Philip-He is going to have surgery June 13 for cancerous tumor on his kidney--Also pray for his family--thank you all for all your prayers

--hide--
Praying Praying

May 3rd 2013 new
Praying rosary
May 3rd 2013 new

Praying

May 3rd 2013 new

Remember Oh Most Gracious Virgin Mary that never was it know that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided, inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee Oh Virgin of Virgins our Mother, to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful, Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer, AMEN!

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 3rd 2013 new

I'm so sorry Peter. sad Prayers for Phillip and his family and medical team and for you as well. Keep the faith. Praying rosary Praying

May 3rd 2013 new

You both will have my prayers. I wish that Phillip finds his peace, hope and strength in prayer.

Sometimes the best education in the world is standing next to a person like Phillip and observing how he learns to deal with and manage his problems.

Tim

May 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-356811 said: PLease pray for Philip-He is going to have surgery June 13 for cancerous tumor on his kidney--Also pray for his...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

PLease pray for Philip-He is going to have surgery June 13 for cancerous tumor on his kidney--Also pray for his family--thank you all for all your prayers

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
May 3rd 2013 new

I will keep him in my prayers.

Posts 31 - 40 of 65