Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to th...
(Quote) Kate-806727 said:

I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While I am asking prayers for all of them, I know it is particuarly hard on the cousin who is in Hawaii and can't be with her kids and family. I am also worried about the mom-to-be who is breathing in all the toxic fumes.

Please keep everyone in the path of the fire as well as the fire fighters and the other helpers.

--hide--

I will offer my morning prayers for your family's needs and intentions during this time.

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying

May 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While...
(Quote) Kate-806727 said:

I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While I am asking prayers for all of them, I know it is particuarly hard on the cousin who is in Hawaii and can't be with her kids and family. I am also worried about the mom-to-be who is breathing in all the toxic fumes.

Please keep everyone in the path of the fire as well as the fire fighters and the other helpers.

--hide--
They will be in my prayers.
May 4th 2013 new

Praying Pray very hard. This is so early in the season and so unseasonable this time. It was 95 here today..

theheart Jesus please intervene and cool us off. Please send your Holy Spirit to us. Sunrise

May 4th 2013 new

My brother and his family live in Newberry Park. My mom is there visiting:( Praying for all involved Praying Especially those on the front lines fighting this horrible fire in 98 degree weather! God bless them and keep them safe!!! My brother lives in the city but those people that build in the canyons in fire territory upset me because the firefighters risk their own lives protecting those properties. It is very rugged and dangerous terrain.

May 4th 2013 new

rosary Praying Praying

May 4th 2013 new
Here in San Diego county, two counties south of Los Angeles, it seems the expected heat wave was not as strong as anticipated. I did not check the weather reports, but it seems it was not so uncomfortable.

These weather extremes of course, are all over the country right now. A weather expectation in the 80's or 90's is rare here in San Diego for the month of May. Usually we have "May grey," and "June gloom." In Los Angeles county, they have more hot weather year-round.

Years back when we had the horrible "witch fires" in October, I was awoken to a megaphone warning for everyone to evacuate their homes. It was quite horrible in that there were so many huge fires all around the county. The hotels were all full! Many people were housed at the makeshift housing at the stadium, etc., and many homes were destroyed or badly damaged.
May 4th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 4th 2013 new

Hi Kate-----------theheart rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 21