Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Myra-960744 said: I'd like to meet/see the redneck wonders, as I call them...an employee at the store where I go...
(Quote) Myra-960744 said:

I'd like to meet/see the redneck wonders, as I call them...an employee at the store where I got the tea glass & dvd last week told me that store was trying to get them to come there ... one of my favorite episodes is where Jase gets in trouble with the homeowners association... hey, the show makes me happy, happy, happy (DD enthusiasts will understand this line)

--hide--

I remember that episode. I laughed so hard, my daughter was wondering what was wrong with me. He really should not be in the burbs.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Ellen-813688 said: What do you think of Duck Dynasty? I like seeing people unapologetically Christian on TV. They of...
(Quote) Ellen-813688 said:

What do you think of Duck Dynasty? I like seeing people unapologetically Christian on TV. They offer encouragement. Who is your favourite Duck Dynasty cast member and why? To get things started, my favourite favourite character is Si. His unpredictabilty is hilarious. He makes me laugh out loud the most often.

--hide--

My favorite is Jace. I can't believe some of the things he says and does. I also can't believe that everyone on the crew can keep a straight face when they are doing this stuff. One of my favorite episodes was when they made a pool in the back of the truck. Who does that????

Posts 11 - 12 of 12