Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 6th 2013 new

Many thanks once again to all of you who have prayed for me,

and may God bless you.

May 6th 2013 new

Prayers offered for you, Kevin.
Praying Praying theheart

May 6th 2013 new
God heal you.
May 6th 2013 new

Praying

May 6th 2013 new

Praying

May 6th 2013 new

Prayers for your healing! Praying Praying Praying

May 6th 2013 new

Hi Kevin, You may have already heard of and/or tried this, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to share, maybe it might help some others out there too.

I also experienced stomach discomfort off and on for many years. Two things really seem to have helped more than anything. First, in 2011, for lent I decided to fast completely (water only) from each Thursday night until Saturday morning, I was also praying and attending adoration every Friday evening too. Well I am sure God's grace played a role, but I can't help but think that the fasting did something to me physically - I just felt a lot better.

And then the second thing I did, which really made my stomach problems vanish - I did one of those over the counter cleanses that takes about two weeks, and then I took raw probiotics for men; I have felt fine ever since. I can eat anything again, and if I want to be daring (or stupid depending on your definition) and eat tons of super spicy food, I just take one or two of those probiotic pills and I feel perfectly fine.

I don't sell probiotics or anything like that, I am just sharing something that I wish I learned ages ago...

May 7th 2013 new

Praying Let us know what the Doc says.

May 7th 2013 new

Dear Kevin: I pray to God for your stomach discomfort. Blessings. Praying

May 7th 2013 new

Prayers offered for comfort and healing.

Posts 51 - 60 of 65