Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 5th 2013 new
Praying
May 5th 2013 new

May God bless Christians everywhere, particularly in that part of the world, as our gov't backs muslim extremists in country after country, from Serbia to Iraq, to Egypt and Libya, and now as we step slowly into Syria.

Coptic Christians, one of the oldest Christian churches, have been protected under the former "strong man" gov't, as were all other denominations. Every was mistreated equally, if you will.

Muslims look at Christians as infidels and throughout their history, they have tried to exterminate us. I give you the Battle of LePanto, and battles in Poland and Austria, for example, where the Blessed Mother intervened on behalf of Christians.

I'm making my intention now to offer today's Mass on their behalf. I'm attending a wonderful Catholic Parish, St Anne's, in Ashland Va, while visiting my youngest son and his family.

Happy Orthodox Easter (today, May 5) to all.... and may God bless and save us.

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying Continuing to pray for these poor victims of terrorist attacks. Dove May the Holy Spirit surround them and protect them. theheart

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying for them Praying

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-937794 said: Still praying for the two kidnapped Archbishops and the two Priests with them. Thanks Peter. <...
(Quote) Mary-937794 said:

Still praying for the two kidnapped Archbishops and the two Priests with them. Thanks Peter.

--hide--

Praying

May 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Dove

May 5th 2013 new

St Ephrem, pray for us

May 5th 2013 new

Praying

May 5th 2013 new

Praying theheart Praying

May 5th 2013 new

Indeed, yes, Peter. Thank you for alerting us!

Posts 11 - 20 of 23