Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

LINDA 756196

May 05 new
Check this out!!! Our own beloved Linda was on CNN last week after running the Boston Marathon!!

She was/is so brave! and looks great on TV....I hope this link goes thru...

www.cnn.com
May 05 new

(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Check this out!!! Our own beloved Linda was on CNN last week after running the Boston Marathon!! S...
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Check this out!!! Our own beloved Linda was on CNN last week after running the Boston Marathon!!

www.cnn.com
--hide--

Hi Sue! It didn't come through on my computer. I wondered if she was there! I'm assuming she is okay. hug Chelle

May 05 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Sue! It didn't come through on my computer. I wondered if she was there! I'm assumin...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Sue! It didn't come through on my computer. I wondered if she was there! I'm assuming she is okay. Chelle

--hide--

Oh yes...she was there...and did a wonderful interview on CNN....
May 05 new

Yes, Linda is awesome!!! Very graceful lady while being interviewed. Continuous prayers for all those hurt in the Boston marathon. And Linda, praying for you and your children! Keep safe always!

Praying hug

May 05 new

(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Check this out!!! Our own beloved Linda was on CNN last week after running the Boston Marathon!! S...
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Check this out!!! Our own beloved Linda was on CNN last week after running the Boston Marathon!!

www.cnn.com
--hide--

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing that. I know Linda wanted a little time to regroup and she did so with such grace and elegance. She is amazing :-).

May 05 new
Praying
May 05 new

clap clap Sue, thank you SO MUCH for posting this news clip of Linda! She is all class... How wonderful to see her in 3-D, her smile, and to hear her voice. I feel so honored and blessed to be a correspondent with her in our Fora, and to be touched by her courage and determination. Hurrah for her polkadots!!!

May 05 new

Sue,

I saw the interview. She handled herself with great composure and her usual high level of professionalism she manifests on this site. Having been a former military man in the Army, I can understand her loss possibly more so than others. I know she has shed an ocean of tears and suffered through the pain and anguish of many sleepless nights but under very difficult circumstances, she has always handled herself with such grace and decorum.

There are good people and there are great people. Linda is great people. All married men should be so fortunate to have had a woman with such great faith and partner in life with such class.

Linda, your CM family loves you and is so very proud to have you on this site.

God bless you with joy, happiness, peace and much love, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 05 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Sue,I saw the interview. She handled herself with great composure and her usual high level...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Sue,

I saw the interview. She handled herself with great composure and her usual high level of professionalism she manifests on this site. Having been a former military man in the Army, I can understand her loss possibly more so than others. I know she has shed an ocean of tears and suffered through the pain and anguish of many sleepless nights but under very difficult circumstances, she has always handled herself with such grace and decorum.

There are good people and there are great people. Linda is great people. All married men should be so fortunate to have had a woman with such great faith and partner in life with such class.

Linda, your CM family loves you and is so very proud to have you on this site.

God bless you with joy, happiness, peace and much love,

Leon

--hide--

x2

May 05 new

Yes, Linda did an awesome job with the interview! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 17